Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AEIOU

Old August 8th, 2014, 08:42 AM
For potions and items, could "Unknown" be your default name for all of them with the prefix used to identify them? I don't use player view so I don't know if prefixes are displayed to players....
AEIOU is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Greebo

Old October 19th, 2014, 03:12 AM
+1
Even though I'd prefer "unknown creature"/"unknown person" over "unknown monster".
Greebo is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old October 20th, 2014, 01:39 PM
+1 as well.

It's funny this has come up, I've been thinking about bringing this up as well. I had thought that aliasing and screening the name would have the desired effect as well, and it hasn't. I love to show my players the Holy Symbols of the deities they come across, but I don't necessarily want them to know 1) it is deity related at all and 2) which deity it might be. Unfortunately, I've been leaving them blank for now just to get the mystery across, then type them in when they are revealed. Unfortunately, I have no way in this method to be categorical or have previously prepared material that I don't have to edit later. This would be a great addition.
Kendall-DM is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old October 20th, 2014, 09:19 PM
@ Kendall, I agree with your post and would add I do the same... leave 'em blank...
problem is compounding with potions, symbols, runes, and ancient scripts.... hopefully we will procure a solution or at least a communal feedback on a work around.
Right now I have to manually search (filter) through my blank lists to determine "which blank" I want....
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old October 21st, 2014, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
Right now I have to manually search (filter) through my blank lists to determine "which blank" I want....
Or you could set an alias on each of the "blank" items so that you can see the alias in the topic list?
Farling is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old October 21st, 2014, 06:50 AM
Interesting approach with aliases Farling....
I'll test that, thanks!
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #16 Reply With Quote