Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

TheSleeper

Old April 27th, 2014, 03:19 AM
It would be helpful if we could put in information about tags that is visible on the tag selection screen. A good example are the community size levels for Pathfinder, each size of community is a given population. When I want to assign a population size to a community I need to get another resource up to tell me how many a small town will hold.

If you could put in an information header at the top with what the different tags meant or at least let us put a sentence or grid in, it would save a lot of extra steps when you’re dealing with tags.

There’s a ton of information that could go in there, but I am not looking for a lot of space for information just a small space to put in basic selection factors. At this time I have added in an extra tab for each community size thorp, hamlet, village etc with the sizes but it’s an imperfect solution as it clutters up a subject.
TheSleeper is offline   #1 Reply With Quote