Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

azuravian

Old February 19th, 2016, 08:18 AM
I'll start this by saying I am far from a developer and understand just enough to ruin everything.

That said, I've been able to add a few items from the 5e PHB into my setup. I'm in the process of trying to add the Thousand Forms class special and I've run into a bit of a problem.

When I added the Drow Magic racial special, I was able to use the existing Infernal Legacy racial special to understand how to set it up. The bootstrapped spell in that case has two tags. The first is Group ID of "Helper" with Tag ID of "RaceSpell". The second is a Group ID of "Usage" with a Tag ID of "AtWill".

For the Thousand Forms class special, I've bootstrapped the alter self spell using the AtWill Tag ID as I did for Drow Magic, however I haven't put the "RaceSpell" tag in as this isn't a racial ability, it's a class ability.

The result is that I see the spell, with the correct At Will attribute when I print a spell sheet, but it does not show up on the default character sheet like the racial spell does.

Is there a Group ID / Tag ID that I should be using for Class Spells?
If so, what steps should I have taken to discover it so that I don't have to come here and ask every time I run into a similar situation?

Thanks for any help!
azuravian is offline   #1 Reply With Quote