Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

valistar

Old October 13th, 2008, 11:18 AM
"vampires cant have shields, so they cant take the enchanted shield "

What?

Cause My army book refers directly to Enchanted Shield, and it replacing a shield gained though Dread Knight, etc.
valistar is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
hacksaaw

Old October 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
another problem

several items are apparently tagged as bound spells when they are not, but do have a ongoing effect.

the iceni item that gives a vamp movement 9 is flagged. even though it is not bound( ie its not a spell you cast in the magic phase with a power level).
hacksaaw is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
GarvielLoken42

Old October 26th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I found when trying to place the Armour of Night or to be honest any armour on a Vampire that has taken the Spectral Form vampire power(Ethereal ability) that it flags an error when in the army book it doesnt state that you can not.

thanks ahead of time for any resolution and if you guys could fix it that would so ROCK!

Thanks,
GarvielLoken42 is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Yarroq

Old October 26th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarvielLoken42
I found when trying to place the Armour of Night or to be honest any armour on a Vampire that has taken the Spectral Form vampire power(Ethereal ability) that it flags an error when in the army book it doesnt state that you can not.

thanks ahead of time for any resolution and if you guys could fix it that would so ROCK!

Thanks,
here is a quote from the army book "The Vampire is Ethereal. However, it may not join nonEthereal units. nor may it be mounted or take any magic items" so you cant give a vamp armour if you give it that ability unless you also give it avatar of death sorry
Yarroq is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
perno

Old October 28th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Hello folks.

I've just bought the AB and I find some difficulties with it.

I've downloaded the latest warhammer files (V2.5) but I still have all the bugs that should have been fixed when I read this topic. I've tried to download the lattest VC fixes and I've replaced the files in the wh6 directories but it doesn't work either...
For example, my wight lord still can't have a shield and a standard or the dread knight power doesn't give me any lance...

Is there something I've done wrong ? Could someone give me the link towards the very lattest files I have to download (just to be sure...) ?

And here are two bugs which (I think) have not been reported yet (I may have miss something) :

- Enchanted shield seems to cost 10 instead of 15 in my army book.

- Forbidden lore doesn't allow me to chose any other lore except the vampire one.

Thanx for your help.
perno is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
staks

Old October 28th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert
vampires cant have shields, so they cant take the enchanted shield
Vampires definitely can take enchanted shields, we need this option enabled please (they can take shields when buying the avatar of death or dreadknight bloodline).

Cheers
staks is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
doktoreas

Old November 16th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Is it normal that also if I have got a unit of Ghouls and one of Dire Wolves, it complains about not enough core units ( I am running 500 point list)
doktoreas is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
doktoreas

Old November 16th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Is it normal that also if I have got a unit of Ghouls and one of Dire Wolves, it complains about not enough core units ( I am running 500 point list)
doktoreas is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
perno

Old November 17th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Dire wolves don't count against minimum core choices. So yes, this is normal...

No one to help me with my problem ? (see above)
perno is offline   #39 Reply With Quote