Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
I've just noticed a bunch of duplicate feats appearing. A little investigation shows the duplicates all appear because they haven't been source marked. They all relate to the "Surprising Aptitude" Class Ability (which is correctly sourced marked) and are in the COM_PackModern_SGG - Investigator user file. Each feat has the 'fMPSGG' as the start of its ID.
The feats are: Combat Expertise, Deadly Aim, Dodge, Drag Down, Extra Rogue Talent, Go Unnoticed, Landing Roll, Nimble Moves, Quick Draw, Step Up, Two-weapon Fighting.
Thanks will get those source marked for the next update...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #991 Reply With Quote
jrcchicago

Old February 4th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Thanks will get those source marked for the next update...
A couple of other items that look like they need to be source-marked, from third-party publisher Rogue Genius Games. They appear in the feat list as though they were in the PF Core Rulebook (i.e., when I do not have content from Rogue Genius Games checked for any character in the portfolio):

- "Surprise Attack" is described identically to the RGG feat as shown at D20PFSRD (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/genera...specialization). As far as I can tell, there is no Paizo-published feat with this name. There is, however, a Rogue Talent called “Surprise Attack” in the Core Rulebook, which appears correctly in HL under Rogue Talents.

- "Spell Specialization" appears twice in the HL feat list, once as described in Ultimate Magic (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/genera...specialization) and once as described in the feat of the same name published by Rogue Genius Games (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-pa...specialization).

I checked the editor, and the “source” field is empty for both RGG feats.

Thanks for all of the effort you put into the Community Pack. I can’t imagine running my group’s game without it.
jrcchicago is offline   #992 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 4th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcchicago View Post
A couple of other items that look like they need to be source-marked, from third-party publisher Rogue Genius Games. They appear in the feat list as though they were in the PF Core Rulebook (i.e., when I do not have content from Rogue Genius Games checked for any character in the portfolio):

- "Surprise Attack" is described identically to the RGG feat as shown at D20PFSRD (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/genera...specialization). As far as I can tell, there is no Paizo-published feat with this name. There is, however, a Rogue Talent called “Surprise Attack” in the Core Rulebook, which appears correctly in HL under Rogue Talents.

- "Spell Specialization" appears twice in the HL feat list, once as described in Ultimate Magic (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/genera...specialization) and once as described in the feat of the same name published by Rogue Genius Games (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-pa...specialization).

I checked the editor, and the “source” field is empty for both RGG feats.

Thanks for all of the effort you put into the Community Pack. I can’t imagine running my group’s game without it.
Thanks this is fixed and will be in the next release.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #993 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 4th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Here's a few more Community Pack feats that aren't source marked, so they show as if from Core material:
"Expanded Martial Power" fPUExMaPwr, COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Feats.user
"Greater Servant", fSGGrtrSrv, COM_3PPPack_RGG - Bullet Points Unseen Servant Feats.user
"Wardbreaker", fWardBrkr, COM_3PPPack_RGG - Feats of Runic Might II.user
"Heighten Maneuver", fPWHigtMan, COM_3PPPack_PathOfWarEx - Feats.user
"Vermin Shape", fS2VerShap, COM_CampaignPack_Eberron - Feats.user

Also a language: "Nepali", lMHNepali, COM_PackModern - Path Heroes.user.

I've edited the source in my files. Thanks in advance Shadow!

Last edited by Dami; February 4th, 2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Added language
Dami is offline   #994 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old February 4th, 2017, 09:02 PM
I never noticed all the adjustments you added. I was able to use them to essentially create an eldritch godling and a mighty godling without having to build the classes from scratch. It took a little work, but it worked for about 95% of what I needed. That's amazing. The only thing I would request is the option to hide but not disable the adjustments from the character sheet. I really want to thank you for all the hard work you and the community have put into this.
blzbob is offline   #995 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 5th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
Here's a few more Community Pack feats that aren't source marked, so they show as if from Core material:
"Expanded Martial Power" fPUExMaPwr, COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Feats.user
"Greater Servant", fSGGrtrSrv, COM_3PPPack_RGG - Bullet Points Unseen Servant Feats.user
"Wardbreaker", fWardBrkr, COM_3PPPack_RGG - Feats of Runic Might II.user
"Heighten Maneuver", fPWHigtMan, COM_3PPPack_PathOfWarEx - Feats.user
"Vermin Shape", fS2VerShap, COM_CampaignPack_Eberron - Feats.user

Also a language: "Nepali", lMHNepali, COM_PackModern - Path Heroes.user.

I've edited the source in my files. Thanks in advance Shadow!
Thanks this made it very easy to fix. Appreciate it!

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #996 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 5th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
I never noticed all the adjustments you added. I was able to use them to essentially create an eldritch godling and a mighty godling without having to build the classes from scratch. It took a little work, but it worked for about 95% of what I needed. That's amazing. I really want to thank you for all the hard work you and the community have put into this.
Sweet! I use the adjustments allot myself to modify monsters quickly as a DM. Happy to hear how well they worked out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
The only thing I would request is the option to hide but not disable the adjustments from the character sheet.
I don't recall HL character sheet doing that before. I would not be surprised if it was a PFS thing. Not sure I can actually do anything. Could be something you could ask LW about adding. Based on THIS post others are asking for the same thing.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #997 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 5th, 2017, 06:53 PM
That was added to the character sheet printout, with the latest version of Hero Lab.
I updated to the new version, sometime between last week's Saturday session and our session Saturday of this week, and it is a new feature.

There didn't seem to be an easy option to suppress that portion of the print out.
Ualaa is offline   #998 Reply With Quote
Syrup

Old February 6th, 2017, 08:31 PM
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: COM_GMPack_AP085 - Fires of Creation.user (line 2) - Fixed attribute 'signature' does not match specified value

We're starting an adventure path soon with Gestalt characters, the installation seemed to go ok but I've gotten this error.
Syrup is offline   #999 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 7th, 2017, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: COM_GMPack_AP085 - Fires of Creation.user (line 2) - Fixed attribute 'signature' does not match specified value

We're starting an adventure path soon with Gestalt characters, the installation seemed to go ok but I've gotten this error.
Sounds like your community pack install has been corrupted somehow - re-download it and see if that fixes the issue?
Colen is offline   #1000 Reply With Quote