Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Tincan Man

Old March 10th, 2012, 10:04 AM
I'm not sure if this would be the correct place to post this, but I couldn't find any answers with a quick search.

When I first bought Hero Labs with the Shadowrun game system, the character sheet had all these neat little icons of dice next to all my characters dice pools, as well as shields next to my currently equipped armor and clothing. After buying the basic package (Arsenal, Street Magic, etc.) and downloading the Hero Lab 3.9b update and the .pdf plug in, those cool little icons stopped showing up on the print previews as well as the printed out sheets.

I was wondering if there's an option I could hit that I'm not seeing, or if I messed something up in some way. It's not a critical issue by any means, but they were pretty neat. Thanks in advance.
Tincan Man is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 10th, 2012, 11:16 AM
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this error. When I print preview or generate a pdf of a Shadowrun character, the icons are still there.

Earlier this week, someone else reported a wierd pdf thing that turned out to be an outdated copy of Adobe Reader: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=19986
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote