Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gord

Old June 14th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Indeed, it was a very nice and well balanced review.
Gord is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old June 14th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
Fair point.

I have 2 easy to move 32" TVs that I can prop up and use to my hearts content for my gaming sessions. so if one is in use, the other can be used.

I can see some places where a printout would be nifty, but I haven't found anything I really feel like I have to print yet.

Again, that's my own situation. But for others it might be required. If I wanted to print something, I'm pretty sure I could get around it with a 2nd display.

Others, who play at a gamestore, or convention, or don't have a handy monitor for the player view, would probably NEED to print some stuff out. I play in my dining room. I'm good with it as is.
It's not always about where you play. Sometimes it's about where you write. With me, for instance, I like taking a paper notebook and an ink pen out to a quiet place somewhere ... a library ... a corner booth in a restaurant ... the beach ... the end of the pier ... and brainstorming ideas with handwritten notes.

When I do that, it's nice to have available what I've written so far. I can use it for reference and consistency checking as I write new material.

Last edited by EightBitz; June 14th, 2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: wrong homonym "right" vs. "write"
EightBitz is offline   #12 Reply With Quote