Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 22nd, 2018, 12:30 PM
Basically d20 logic is not setup to allow a weapon to be bootstrapped to Armor bootstrapped to Specific Magic Armor. Yes as I fixed other stuff these errors at a greater amount but even if I fix the above errors more start popping up. Meaning I can't just do a small simple fix.

Will have to think about this some. I get the idea that to fix this I may need to add shield bashes officially to d20 as I doubt LW will let me add a fix just to prevent errors in the community stuff.

Just to set some expectations I maybe a few weeks before I make anymore progress of this.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old October 22nd, 2018, 05:03 PM
Don't break your back for that, at least not for me. It's just as easy for me to not include it and add it to the shield like shield spikes (which might also be broken, haven't tested them). Anyways, maybe the shield bash has to be a shadowed item like shield spikes are. I'd have to re-code my improved buckler defense, but I'm ok with that.

For now, I'll just remove the shield bash from the shields to fix my issue. I've also played around with just shadowing them onto the shield, but haven't employed the idea yet.
Kendall-DM is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old April 3rd, 2019, 07:52 PM
Just so you guys know, I'm getting these errors regardless of whether it is equipped or not. It just needs to exist on the hero and I'm clicking on the hero for any reason, or loading the portfolio it exists in. This requires me to click to remove the error box every time I'm interacting with the hero (usually through the tactical console). If you try to use an incrementer... oi, get rid of an error box on every increment...
Kendall-DM is offline   #13 Reply With Quote