Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Truwen

Old September 5th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Hey all, I have searched and read several posts on adding druids forms into HL. I am going the way of adding specific adjustments for each form. So a bear form will have its own adjustment, leapord its own etc.

I am having a rough time understanding the editor. I am reading the wiki and still, am completely lost. Any guidance would be helpful.

I want to have a few forms, specifically a few favorite forms plugged in soon, so when I reach level 5 they will be ready to use.

Ultimately I want to learn how to do this my self, but I am at a rough starting point.

Thanks
Truwen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 6th, 2011, 11:11 AM
What are you trying to do and having trouble with? You'll have to be more specific.
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Truwen

Old September 6th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I am trying to set up an "adjustment" to alter my stats and give me attacks while I am in various forms. So one for bear form, one for wolf form, etc. With the appropriate stats for a druid in whichever form she might chose.

I see that I can add temporary mods or permanent mods and click them on and off appropriately. But that will get cluttered when I might have 15 different forms that I use regularly. So I am trying to figure out how to use the editor to add one stat set for each of my favorite forms.

Hope that clarifies for you my intentions.

Thanks.
Truwen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AdamC

Old September 12th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Would you set it up like Barbarian Rage?
AdamC is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 16th, 2011, 01:16 PM
There is a user on the boards who was working on a way to track different wild shape forms with templates, try a forum search and then see if he might share his work with you.
Lawful_g is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Truwen

Old September 25th, 2011, 10:05 PM
@adam, not sure

@lawful I found the post I was reading, it was confusing, but I did pm him and did as you suggested.

Thanks guys.
Truwen is offline   #6 Reply With Quote