Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Shadowrun

Notices

markelphoenix

Old August 2nd, 2020, 03:30 PM
Any chance at getting custom armor as option?
markelphoenix is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:18 PM
Not a developer on it, but what would you want from it? The ability to set whatever values you want? According to a rule or system?
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
markelphoenix

Old August 3rd, 2020, 04:23 AM
So, consider all the Armors and Weapons added via Firing Squad for example. Instead of having to wait for them to port in the gear, I would hope to be able to create Custom Entries with Custom DR, and Capacity, with Custom modifications.

Been struggling on best ways to keep up with the slow content releases. Really want to support HLO, and will continue to do so. I just want a way, anyway, to keep as much within the tool as possible while taking advantage of the source books that I own.

Also, submitted bug report on Custom Qualities, custom qualities do not provide a field for rank or karma cost/bonus of the quality.

We don't even need the ability to do 'custom source material' via packets to download, Rob has already talked about the challenges around that. All we need is the ability to make custom entries on weapons, armor, and fixed custom qualities for our individual characters. Should fix/provide a vast majority of the needs.

Last edited by markelphoenix; August 3rd, 2020 at 04:30 AM.
markelphoenix is offline   #3 Reply With Quote