Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old November 4th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf147 View Post
I'm wondering if all the monsters you've added to this dataset are actually loadable and ready? If so, where do I find them? If not, does that mean that just the 'race' of the monster is available and I have to build them?

For example, I want to load a simple Ettin. I see the race for one, but I don't see anything to import from Stock or a .por file in the d20 directory.
The community set doesn't have the monsters entered for stock import. You will have to create the monster in a new portfolio. The only thing you really need to do, though, is add the feats.
Sendric is offline   #161 Reply With Quote
Hargert

Old November 10th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Wow this is an amazing amount of material and effort to put this all together. I just wanted to say thank you. Does anyone know if you can load this into the pathfinder hero lab without it breaking? I would love to have access to all of my 3.5 material even if it is not "correct" to the new system.

Last edited by Hargert; November 10th, 2013 at 10:20 AM.
Hargert is offline   #162 Reply With Quote
stephanmartins

Old November 10th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Hi Sendric, since the last few updates I'm having the following problem while loading a character with the Purple Dragon Knight Class. I didn't change a thing after I've successfully built the character with the class.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HLPDKBug.jpg (383.4 KB, 6 views)
stephanmartins is offline   #163 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old November 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hargert View Post
Wow this is an amazing amount of material and effort to put this all together. I just wanted to say thank you. Does anyone know if you can load this into the pathfinder hero lab without it breaking? I would love to have access to all of my 3.5 material even if it is not "correct" to the new system.
The d20/3.5 and Pathfinder data sets are very different in structure. You cannot use material made for one system in the other.
Silveras is online now   #164 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 11th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanmartins View Post
Hi Sendric, since the last few updates I'm having the following problem while loading a character with the Purple Dragon Knight Class. I didn't change a thing after I've successfully built the character with the class.
I am unable to reproduce this issue. Can you give me more information, or possibly attach the .por file you are seeing the problem with?

Update: I have two d20 data sets going, and in the one that matches 1.9, this file isn't compiling correctly. I have no idea why, and its not giving me any errors. It just isn't compiling the class specials, and then the class doesn't show up. This isn't exactly what you are seeing, but its probably related. I'll try to figure out what's happening.

Update #2: I believe I have fixed whatever the problem was. I had to re-bootstrap the class specials, though I'm still baffled as to what caused the problem in the first place. Possibly something I did in setting them up. New file attached. I'll remove the old one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Complete Warrior Compile.zip (143.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Sendric; December 3rd, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
Sendric is offline   #165 Reply With Quote
stephanmartins

Old December 3rd, 2013, 08:33 AM
Many thanks, Sendric!

Is the Blighter (Complete Divine) on another source on Hero Lab?
stephanmartins is offline   #166 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanmartins View Post
Many thanks, Sendric!

Is the Blighter (Complete Divine) on another source on Hero Lab?
It is not yet available in the community set, though there is someone working on the prestige classes from that source.
Sendric is offline   #167 Reply With Quote
Dimwhit

Old December 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM
So I just today bought Hero Lab to try it out (using it for 3.5). This resource is great! Thanks so much.

Do you all take requests? It doesn't look like anyone has done Heroes of Horror, and I'd love to get the Dread Necromancy and Archivist classes in there.

While I'm at it, is there a good tutorial for adding your own material? I may even try it if I can figure it out.
Dimwhit is offline   #168 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 13th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwhit View Post
So I just today bought Hero Lab to try it out (using it for 3.5). This resource is great! Thanks so much.

Do you all take requests? It doesn't look like anyone has done Heroes of Horror, and I'd love to get the Dread Necromancy and Archivist classes in there.

While I'm at it, is there a good tutorial for adding your own material? I may even try it if I can figure it out.
Sorry I missed this before. Yes, I take requests. I'll add these to the list.
Sendric is offline   #169 Reply With Quote
Dimwhit

Old December 16th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Sorry I missed this before. Yes, I take requests. I'll add these to the list.
Thanks! This should be nice for playing my Dread Necromancer. You're awesome!
Dimwhit is offline   #170 Reply With Quote