Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

r3dh00dy

Old August 9th, 2017, 04:00 PM
I have a cybered up face and want to increase his Logic skill. If I read the chrome flesh details right I could get a rating 3 nanohive with the same level neocortical soft nanos and it should increase my Logic by that rating. However when I buy it all I don't see any stat changes in HL. Is my understanding of nanohives wrong or is there a glitch in HL?
r3dh00dy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 11th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Neural Amplifiers (Neocortical) do not increase your Logic - they only increase the dicepool and limit of logic-linked skills.

Also, have you turned on the nanites on the In-Play tab? That tells Hero Lab that your nanites are not just stored in a syringe or stored in your nanohive - they're in active use.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
r3dh00dy

Old August 18th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Oh man, can't believe I didn't realize it was unchecked. Thanks.

Follow up: so I got a level 3 nanohive with the neocortical amplifiers. But no matter what rating I get the amplifiers the logic-linked skills dicepool only go up one point.
r3dh00dy is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Eilserves

Old August 18th, 2017, 08:10 PM
From the description: When using Logic-linked skills, this implant grants a +1 dice pool modifier and a Mental limit bonus equal to its Rating.

So if you have a level 3 it should give a +1 dice pool, but raise the limit by 3.
Eilserves is offline   #4 Reply With Quote