Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old April 6th, 2019, 09:41 AM
Whatever works for you. I think you can add attachments here.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old April 6th, 2019, 01:48 PM
I have no idea how to attach a file here if we even can . . .

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old April 6th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Host it on Google Drive. Share the Share Link here.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old April 7th, 2019, 07:50 AM
I think this is the first time I ever used Google Drive to share a file. I usually use dropbox.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Os...bdPyoQkn_QXcEY

You will have to add en entry to the Vedalken race to add the ability. I did it on the version of GGTR I have, but know your version is more up to date.

I did not add a Source to these files. They shouldn't require one.

Mergon is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old April 8th, 2019, 05:05 AM
I can't check this out until I'm at my own computer (work blocks Google Drive) but thanks for doing it! I'll play around and integrate it into my Ravnica file ASAP.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old April 8th, 2019, 11:15 AM
I checked it out and it's great! Though at the risk of sounding like a choosing beggar (asking for help then complaining), I did find a few issues.

1. The situational asterisk does show up for both. But the "add 1d4" etc. only shows on the hover-over text for the skill, not the tools
2. For some reason, the little "(X)" circle doesn't show up on the skill after it's selected, only on the tool.
3. It doesn't play nice with the adjustment to add a proficiency. When you use that adjustment, whatever new skill you want is limited to the skills from this feature. Also, whatever skill or tool you pick will likewise get the situational bonus.

I did come up with a different potential solution for this, which I could pursue if you're not interested in tweaking it further. It would be array-based; the skill would be relatively easy. For the tool, it would be branching arrays; selecting Artisan's Tools would create a new array to pick which one of those, same for Instruments and Gaming Sets. It wouldn't be self-generating for new tools from additional sourcebooks, hence the inelegance.

Fenris447 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old April 8th, 2019, 01:56 PM
1) I thought I'd fixed that for the skill. For the Tool however, I've tried everything I can think of. The Situation variable on the Tool is filled, its just not showing . . .
2) I have the same issue. I get it hre and in other places in HL. It all started 2 patches ago for me. You can right click on the entry and select delete as a work around.
3) I'll take a look at that Adjustment.When I set up Tools, I didn't know if they should be limited to Artisen Tools or all Tools.

Mergon is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old April 9th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergon View Post
1) I thought I'd fixed that for the skill. For the Tool however, I've tried everything I can think of. The Situation variable on the Tool is filled, its just not showing . . .
2) I have the same issue. I get it hre and in other places in HL. It all started 2 patches ago for me. You can right click on the entry and select delete as a work around.
3) I'll take a look at that Adjustment.When I set up Tools, I didn't know if they should be limited to Artisen Tools or all Tools.
1. Yeah, it works perfectly for the skill. It's just the tool that it doesn't show up on.
2. That works.
3. The description is not specific to any type or set of tools. I wish it was!

Fenris447 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote