Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Rokku

Old July 8th, 2016, 08:42 AM
I apologize if this is a known issue but I didn't see it anywhere - when I add bonus feats under "Other Adjustments" it doesn't seem to change the total feats available to the character. I have selected the two feats that are bonus. These *are* from the 3pp community pack (I'm replicating the Soulknife favored class bonus of extra blade skills by taking the feat free) so I'm wondering if that might be the issue, but I recall having a similar problem with other characters in the past. Am I missing something?
Rokku is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 8th, 2016, 01:48 PM
I just want to double-check that you're using the standard adjustment for bonus feats - it's named "Feats Allowed", and I just tested, and it's correctly increasing the number of feats. If that's not what you're using, what exactly is the name of the adjustment you've picked?
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 8th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I just want to double-check that you're using the standard adjustment for bonus feats - it's named "Feats Allowed", and I just tested, and it's correctly increasing the number of feats. If that's not what you're using, what exactly is the name of the adjustment you've picked?
There is an adjustment called "Bonus Feat" and you select a specific feat after adding it. I thought it was suppose to make it into a feat that does not get counted against your total feats. But testing it out it seems to do nothing.

Oppps... so that is in the community stuff and totally un-source marked in COM_GMPack_AP072 - The Witch Queens Revenge.user file.

What that actually appears to do is apply the skip Pre-Req tag meaning you don't have to meet the pre-req's for the feat selected.

Ok that needs to go away or at least be corrected to make more sense name wise....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
chava

Old August 31st, 2016, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the "Feats Allowed" adjustment doesn't seem to be working. I'm trying to add to feat to a mostly standard monster, and it doesn't change the number of feats allowed.

Am I doing something wrong?

ty, mana
chava is offline   #4 Reply With Quote