Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lifer4700

Old January 2nd, 2015, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seregil View Post
... a popup would appear whenever an inactive enrolment was edited stating that the current enrolment was inactive and any changes could not be saved, please press any key to continue.

I kid you not, EVERY single faculty called, one after the other, asking what this new screen was and in EVERY case, they had not read the information. I literally told them "Read it me...ok, what do you think it means?...ok, what now? Yes, press any key to continue. My pleasure, have a nice day".

At least your users kept the screen open when they called you!

When I worked in IT, I always accused my "derpendants"* of trying to get high score in a game I called Dialog Box Skeet Shooting, where they received more points the faster they closed them.

Derpendant: "I just got three error messages. What is wrong?"
Me: "Well, what do the messages say?"
Derpendant: "I don't know - they're gone now. I hit OK on all of them."

* Derpendant (n) 1. A normally capable individual who, for some unexplained reason becomes completely incompetent near an electronic device. Cared for by people in the IT department.

Last edited by lifer4700; January 2nd, 2015 at 09:50 AM.
lifer4700 is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
nodice

Old January 5th, 2015, 07:49 PM
Would it be possible to get the documentation available from the forums? I'm at work and can't access RW, but could read a webdoc
nodice is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old January 19th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodice View Post
Would it be possible to get the documentation available from the forums? I'm at work and can't access RW, but could read a webdoc
Nodice, what documentation are you referring to?
If it is the various tutorial & directional PDFs, the next time your home using RW you can save them on anything from a flash drive, to a dropbox, to a SD card for your viewing pleasure anytime you like. They are not dependent on RW to run.
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #23 Reply With Quote