Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aleslammer

Old January 26th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Is there any way for me to alter a Touch or Flatfooted AC value? I want to create a magic item or feat that will allow my character to retain 1/2 my armor bonus when flatfooted or against a touch attacks.

For example Chainmail has a 6 Armor rating I would keep 3 for the Touch and Flatfooted AC. (Without magic bonus. Chainmail +3 still only gives me 3).
Aleslammer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aleslammer

Old January 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Found my own answer when I read the docs.

tACTouch - Armor Class against Touch attacks.
tACFlat - Armor Class while flat-footed.
Aleslammer is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aleslammer

Old February 5th, 2010, 05:50 PM
I found this and now when I try to use it, it doesnt seem to work. I take the example I found in the documentaiton and it works just fine.
the exmaple was running in the user pre-attribute phase priority of 10000 it is listed as

hero.child[ArmorClass].field[tACDodge].value = hero.child[ArmorClass].field[tACDodge].value + 5

All I changed was tACDodge to tACTouch, hit the test now button and however happens in the editor. Can the touch AC be modified?
Aleslammer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 8th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleslammer View Post
I found this and now when I try to use it, it doesnt seem to work. I take the example I found in the documentaiton and it works just fine.
the exmaple was running in the user pre-attribute phase priority of 10000 it is listed as

hero.child[ArmorClass].field[tACDodge].value = hero.child[ArmorClass].field[tACDodge].value + 5

All I changed was tACDodge to tACTouch, hit the test now button and however happens in the editor. Can the touch AC be modified?
It looks like there's a bug in the way tACTouch is being calculated - it's calculated as:
field[tACTouch].value = 10 + ...

instead of:
field[tACTouch].value += 10 + ...

Which means that it overwrites any changes made before then. I've fixed that, but you should be making armor class changes in the Final phase anyway. That calculation happens at Final/10000, so move your calculation to after that time.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote