Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old April 3rd, 2014, 04:50 AM
Someone sent the Frenzied Berserker from Complete Warrior to Shadow. I've added it into the d20 community set. Thanks for the addition.
Sendric is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old April 3rd, 2014, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Added another new Ravenloft file: Van Richten's Guide to the Shadow Fey. This file has the half-fey template which required 26 specials and 20 feats to complete. It's way more complicated than I expected, but it was fun to work on.
Will this conflict with the half-fey from the fiend folio do you think?
TobyFox2002 is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 4th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Will this conflict with the half-fey from the fiend folio do you think?
I don't think so, but I'll double-check it when I get a chance.
Sendric is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
Koragg

Old April 10th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I posted this on the sticky originally but it appears this is the proper place. Apologies.

First off I would like to thank Lawful G and the team for these updates. It is wonderful to be able to use 3.5 content with Hero Lab.

I do have a question. I've searched high and low but still to no avail.... Is it possible to add in the class "High Elemental Binder" into the set? Is there a way for me to custom make that character set? I believe it is from the "Players Guide to Eberron", which is different from the campaign setting books from my limited understanding.

Apologies if this has been posted/requested before. If so, can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Koragg Darkshadow
Koragg is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
PsychoPif

Old April 11th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Hi,
Awesome work. I bought the software thinking I would create the class and feat I need, but with your data pack, I get so much more with no effort.

But

I'm DMing a game where one of my player play an archivist. I understand that it's currently being worked on, but I was wondering if you had any ETA on him getting released.

If it's not close to being done, I'd be happy to help. I got the book and I was about to do it myself before I found your files.
PsychoPif is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 12th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Hi Koragg,

It is certainly possible to add in that class. I'll add it to the list of requests. There are a number of Eberron books I'd like to add in to the set, but these things take time. I should be able to get at least this class into the next release though.
Sendric is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
PsychoPif

Old April 12th, 2014, 11:37 AM
I've created a Draconic template I'd be happy to share. How would I go about that?
PsychoPif is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 12th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoPif View Post
I've created a Draconic template I'd be happy to share. How would I go about that?
You can post it here or email it to me (sendric at gmail).
Sendric is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
Koragg

Old May 1st, 2014, 06:00 PM
Hi Sendric,

Thanks so much for adding in the request. The only thing I can think of that goes along with that class is the ability to summon Elementals as companions. Not sure if you have those stat blocks entered in yet as companions yet or not. If not i guess it's no biggie, that can easily be kept track of on a note pad.

THANK YOU again for all the work and time you donate to this project.
Koragg is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragg View Post
Hi Sendric,

Thanks so much for adding in the request. The only thing I can think of that goes along with that class is the ability to summon Elementals as companions. Not sure if you have those stat blocks entered in yet as companions yet or not. If not i guess it's no biggie, that can easily be kept track of on a note pad.

THANK YOU again for all the work and time you donate to this project.
No problem.

Looking at the Elemental Companion class feature, it appears the summoned Elementals are just regular Elementals. These are all found within the community set, but you'll need to manually add them to your portfolio. The d20 system can't handle multiple companions, and since their stats aren't tied to the master in any way, I think this is the best (and easiest) way to handle it.
Sendric is offline   #120 Reply With Quote