Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Bigkilla

Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:11 PM
Ogrekin racial option oversized limbs.

Oversized Limb: The ogrekin can wield weapons one size category larger than normal without any penalty and gains a +2 bonus to its Strength.

It does not seem to be letting a character with the oversized limb option actually wield a oversized weapon.

Last edited by Bigkilla; January 3rd, 2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: No real topic subject.
Bigkilla is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
tatteredking

Old January 3rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Adding Custom Valuable - when adding a new stack of custom valuables... a stack of 2 - 50gp items is coming up with a total value of 200gp.
tatteredking is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old January 4th, 2011, 12:21 AM
This problem existed in the last version, and still seems to be happening in this one.

When I add gear to a backpack (or any other container, for that matter) and then try to transfer this backpack to "another hero" from the location menu, HeroLab crashes out with the following message:
Quote:
HeroLab.exe has encountered an error and needs to close.

Please email a DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU WERE DOING, in as much detail as possible, along with this message, to support@wolflair.com. PLEASE NOTE: Unless you tell us what you were doing, we won't have enough information to fix this problem!

Right click and choose "Copy to Clipboard" to copy these details:

C:\HeroLab\HeroLab.exe
3.6g 231
ACCESS VIOLATION
Address: 0x00446b50
Type: bad read
major: 6, minor: 1, build: 7600, platform: 2, version: , spmaj: 0, spmin: 0, suitemask: 00000100, type: 1

Or you can find them here:

C:\Users\Aldaron\AppData\Local\Temp\lwderror2560.t xt
It seems to happen any time I move a container which isn't empty from one hero to another. I've created a workaround by making a custom location in the character called "Horse", and I just put all their mount-carried gear there, but it doesn't keep track of what the character's mount is carrying (in terms of weight). Besides, it's nice to be able to just quickly grab the character's backpack from their horse before they delve into that dungeon!

ETA: Sorry, should have clarified that single items (including empty containers) transfer without a problem - it's only a container which holds something that seems to cause the error.

Last edited by Aldaron; January 4th, 2011 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Additional information added
Aldaron is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Globetrotter

Old January 4th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Druid Spells

Looks like Aspect of the Bear and Barkskin are allowed to stack. This is probably something that can't be coded and must be mitigated by the DM, but I thought I would throw it out there.
Globetrotter is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
TorbinWren

Old January 4th, 2011, 01:12 PM
When selecting the Human Sorcerer favoured class option, I can't seem to select anything other than 0-level spells, even though the character can cast up to 3rd.
TorbinWren is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 4th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorbinWren View Post
When selecting the Human Sorcerer favoured class option, I can't seem to select anything other than 0-level spells, even though the character can cast up to 3rd.
The Favored Class option when you add it has a additional information on how to change the level. The text says

"{b}Note{/b}: A new copy of this ability should be added for each time you wish to select it. That way, each copy can be set to grant a different spell level. On the In-Play tab, select the level this copy applies to. This will increase the count of Sorcerer spells known for that level, allowing you to add the spell you want."

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old January 5th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I was recreating the iconic "Seoni" character, and I noticed that the "Varisian Tattoo (Evocation)" feat shows up in the "Specials" tab, along with its description, but the spell-like ability "Dancing Lights" 1/day doesn't show up on the "In-Play" tab.

I'm fairly certain it used to in earlier versions, though I can't be 100% sure.
Aldaron is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
cthulhutheold

Old January 5th, 2011, 05:06 PM
When I create a Sorcerer and try to select a bloodline...I can not do it. And when I lv the character up and it appears as a tab..the Blood line "Orc" does not appear as a choice.
cthulhutheold is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
AceLizard

Old January 6th, 2011, 03:34 AM
I believe I have found a bug. I have an 8th level Rogue with a Dexterity of 20. She has Thieves' Tools. Based on HL, it displays my Disable Device as +20, when in fact, I believe it should be +22 - +8 Ranks. +5 Dexterity. +3 Misc, +2 for Tools, and additional +4 (1/2 Rogue level added to Disable Device), when in actual fact, it gives me +2.
AceLizard is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 6th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceLizard View Post
I believe I have found a bug. I have an 8th level Rogue with a Dexterity of 20. She has Thieves' Tools. Based on HL, it displays my Disable Device as +20, when in fact, I believe it should be +22 - +8 Ranks. +5 Dexterity. +3 Misc, +2 for Tools, and additional +4 (1/2 Rogue level added to Disable Device), when in actual fact, it gives me +2.
The bonus from being a Rogue only applies when disabling traps. You can use Disable Device for other things.
blzbob is offline   #20 Reply With Quote