Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Paragon

Old September 10th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
I know that, But seeing as how nothing is mentioned in the newsletter as of yet, I think this going to have to be a user project. Onyx Path already outsourced Exalted 3's character builder to a different company, which you can read about in their website pages. I'm doubtful they will license Scion fir a character builder personally.
While you might be right--people get strange about that--there's no self-evident reason for them not to do so; its not like it causes them any harm.

That said, they're unlikely to do it until the new edition is finished in any case.
Paragon is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 10th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Which will come out when? The Exalted 3 kickstarter had a lot of steam in the engine but there's been little noticable progress in that department...

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old September 10th, 2014, 09:43 PM
The current Onyx Path schedule lists both Scion Second Edition and Exalted Third Edition as "On the Horizon", which in context means not before Fall 2015 (since OTH is the next listing past Summer 2015).

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 19th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Yeah so if you'd like a current Scion dataset, I'd recommend starting to code it from the authoring kit. Chances are if a new edition is in their sights, they're not planning a character builder for the current edition, and might not license it. However, if it follows the standard white wolf model, Scion might be easy to build.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #14 Reply With Quote