Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

NeoEvaX

Old June 24th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I know Dropbox support is going away June 28th. The ipad app has not been updated to remove that option. I am curious if there is news on an update to that. Removing the options, or adding new options.

I know there have been suggestions on the new iOS sharing options between applications in their new OS version.

There was also mention of a replacement done by LW.

We are just getting very close to the deadline, and I am curious if there is another workflow I should get used to before my next game. Since I use Dropbox support almost every day.

My 2 cents would be to update Hero Lab to support the new v2 API, but I am willing to use another cloud service if that is the road LW is going to follow. I just need a way to easily (automatically/seamlessly) share files between my iPad and my MacBook.

Fingers crossed.
NeoEvaX is offline   #1
Azhrei

Old June 24th, 2017, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure why you created a new thread for this, but the techniques I described in the original thread do work and should be used until something better comes along. I'm sure they know there's a deadline looming!
Azhrei is offline   #2
NeoEvaX

Old June 25th, 2017, 07:24 AM
The reason for the new topic was because, in the old thread, they mentioned that they were working on a tool. I kinda assumed it was a new enough idea. I didn't really mean to clutter the forum with a duplicate post.

I know there is a work around, and I plan on doing those, but I was just curious if there was any news on an official new system. I don't see a way to delete this thread, but I see that this really is an extraneous thread.
NeoEvaX is offline   #3
Bidmaron

Old June 25th, 2017, 08:15 AM
At least link us to other thread
Bidmaron is offline   #4
AndrewD2

Old June 25th, 2017, 08:43 AM
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58325

It is barely on the second page. A little looking is a wonderful thing.
AndrewD2 is offline   #5
Bidmaron

Old June 25th, 2017, 11:33 AM
It is basic forum courtesy. If you are going to discuss another thread, link to it. That way all those interested don't have to waste all the duplicate time searching for it.
Bidmaron is offline   #6
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 26th, 2017, 06:06 AM
I'm putting the finishing touches on things this morning, and the new version of the app will be off to the app store later today.
Colen is offline   #7
NeoEvaX

Old June 26th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
I'm putting the finishing touches on things this morning, and the new version of the app will be off to the app store later today.
Thank you for that! I am very curious how its going.

Keep up the good work!
NeoEvaX is offline   #8
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2017, 06:18 AM
I've posted an update in the other dropbox thread - closing this one to centralize the discussion there.
Colen is offline   #9
Closed Thread