Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old January 29th, 2014, 04:29 AM
Thanks, Aaron. BTW, I tried to create the Martial Script item, which is basically the same thing as a scroll, but with maneuvers/stances instead of spells. Is there any way to copy the -add custom scroll- thing? If not, is that something you could provide?
Sendric is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 31st, 2014, 07:26 AM
In my quest to throw in a few more requests from the community I have added most of the class variants from PHB2. The ones that I didn't do require extra work, and will be completed for the next release instead. These are the Shapeshift, Dark Companion and Eclectic Learning variants. Along with these, I will also look to improve the Advanced Learning class ability of the Warmage so that you can choose a spell from a dropdown and actually have it included in the Warmage spell list.
Sendric is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 10th, 2014, 07:35 AM
1.10 is out the door, so I've re-set the first message in this thread to reflect that.
Sendric is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 14th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Added Cloud Anchorite. I'm also taking a look at some of the existing classes/prestige classes. I know some need descriptions and updates to the scripting. This is something I'll work on when I'm feeling lazy and not up to the task of adding in new classes (like today ). Also, we have some additions from a user - True Necromancer and Dwarvencraft material.
Sendric is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 20th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Fixed a bunch of issues with the Arcane Heirophant that should never have made it in to the community set. My apologies. Anyone who wants the update, PM me with your email address. There are two files that needed updating.

Edit: Make that three files.

Last edited by Sendric; February 20th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
Sendric is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
Bluephoenix

Old February 20th, 2014, 05:05 PM
about dwarvencraft, that was done as an item material? since it was a quality thing, when I was going through RoS I did it as a flat modifier (sans masterwork cost), since it can technically be done to a masterwork item of any metal or stone material

cleaning up and sending all of the missing general items from RoS, as well as some other mounts-related odds and ends (courtesy of playing a paladin/cavalier for a game)

Starting tomorrow on all the missing PrCs / items / races from frostburn and sandstorm, already have ashworm dragoon nearly finished.

is there any interest in having the Ultimate Equipment guide series from mongoose in its entirety? or just what I've managed to enter from playing. one of the most balanced item splatbooks I've encountered from a 3rd party publisher.
Bluephoenix is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 20th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluephoenix View Post
about dwarvencraft, that was done as an item material? since it was a quality thing, when I was going through RoS I did it as a flat modifier (sans masterwork cost), since it can technically be done to a masterwork item of any metal or stone material

cleaning up and sending all of the missing general items from RoS, as well as some other mounts-related odds and ends (courtesy of playing a paladin/cavalier for a game)

Starting tomorrow on all the missing PrCs / items / races from frostburn and sandstorm, already have ashworm dragoon nearly finished.

is there any interest in having the Ultimate Equipment guide series from mongoose in its entirety? or just what I've managed to enter from playing. one of the most balanced item splatbooks I've encountered from a 3rd party publisher.
I didn't really look at it that closely, but I can tell you it was edited to force masterwork. I can take a closer look at it tomorrow, but it seems to work pretty well.

Not sure about 3rd party stuff. Is there any overlap with the items there vs MIC or anything like that? Might be good as an optional secondary download.
Sendric is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
Bluephoenix

Old February 20th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I didn't really look at it that closely, but I can tell you it was edited to force masterwork. I can take a closer look at it tomorrow, but it seems to work pretty well.

Not sure about 3rd party stuff. Is there any overlap with the items there vs MIC or anything like that? Might be good as an optional secondary download.
no MIC overlap, it actually is mostly mundane items, one of the reasons I love it so much. lots of options in there for low-magic campaigns and low level fun. kind of similar to arms and equipment guide, without the hireling stuff.
Bluephoenix is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 21st, 2014, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluephoenix View Post
no MIC overlap, it actually is mostly mundane items, one of the reasons I love it so much. lots of options in there for low-magic campaigns and low level fun. kind of similar to arms and equipment guide, without the hireling stuff.
Ah. Might not be bad to add it in then.
Sendric is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 28th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Adding some Ravenloft material for the next release. Not much added so far, but new additions will be from the Ravenloft Campaign Setting and Van Richten's Arsenal.
Sendric is offline   #100 Reply With Quote