Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

thaX

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:45 PM
Are you working on being able to pay for upgrades once the item is made? I keep having to use the journal to "earn" negative gold to pay for further upgrades.
thaX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 1st, 2019, 11:42 PM
We are not currently working on something like that, though I agree it is a good idea. Another way to do that would be to sell the weapon for full price then re-buy it at full price.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ScottGamer

Old March 12th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Another way to do that would be to sell the weapon for full price then re-buy it at full price.
That's what I've been doing for years, although it gets slightly annoying when you have an item made of a special material with a couple special abilities.
ScottGamer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old March 12th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottGamer View Post
That's what I've been doing for years, although it gets slightly annoying when you have an item made of a special material with a couple special abilities.
+1

My rogue has a +1 adaptive greenwood composite longbow. It's a pretty extensive set of clicks to recreate that thing. It would be much preferred to edit the weapon (armor, etc) and when the price != cost, have a checkbox that says, "Pay the difference".
Azhrei is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old March 5th, 2019, 04:28 PM
Being able to use charges on items would be nice also, though this would be something to take away the charges, not the check boxes in the In Play tab. Wands are the main thing which can be made and then edited later, but magical items like the Brooch of Shielding have full charges up on the character sheet no matter what is checked off on the In Play tab. Makes trying to keep track of the partically used one on a chronicle sheet kind of a pain.
thaX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 6th, 2019, 06:24 AM
Not sure which character sheet you are using but both of the sheets that use check boxes remove boxes when expended for me.
Minous is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old March 6th, 2019, 06:50 AM
I will try to use the in play tab again.
thaX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote