Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

ruhar

Old March 27th, 2014, 11:16 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love it if RW had the ability to spell check. RPG games tend to have strange words not found in any dictionary so it should have the ability to "learn" words.
ruhar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old March 30th, 2014, 11:07 AM
What about the dictionary Apache OpenOffice uses?

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old March 30th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Can it link to RW so when I'm typing in RW it can check my spelling?
ruhar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old March 30th, 2014, 01:32 PM
If I remember correctly, Open Office use a third party, open source dictionary. Can't remember what the name of it is though. being able to reuse the same custom dictionary of place names and sum-such would be excellent!

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
monsterfurby

Old March 31st, 2014, 02:39 AM
I support this, assuming it supports other languages - most of my docs are a weird mixture of German and English
monsterfurby is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Dr_Automaton

Old March 31st, 2014, 04:56 AM
I'm pretty sure LWD has stated that a spellchecker feature is on the to-do list, but I hope it's given a higher priority rather than lower.
Dr_Automaton is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Jay-Bird

Old March 31st, 2014, 05:09 PM
+1 for spell check.
Jay-Bird is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Erdrix

Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:04 AM
+1 as well for spell check.
Erdrix is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mystic Lemur

Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:39 PM
+Wun fer speel chek.
Mystic Lemur is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old April 3rd, 2014, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Lemur View Post
+Wun fer speel chek.
I think you should of spell checked that...

Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #10 Reply With Quote