Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

fireant

Old February 19th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Ok, so I patched(Feb 16th patch) the herolabs for M&M 3rd, and now I no longer have the Equipment advantage available in my advantages section. Is this a known bug? It was available before I patched it.
fireant is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 21st, 2012, 08:26 AM
Equipment isn't an advantage you pick - if you buy Equipment on its own tab, the Equipment advantage is automatically added at the appropriate rank. This hasn't changed since the very first release of M&M2e, I believe.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old May 8th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Equipment isn't an advantage you pick - if you buy Equipment on its own tab, the Equipment advantage is automatically added at the appropriate rank. This hasn't changed since the very first release of M&M2e, I believe.
All praise for the search forum function.

I was going insane looking for the Equipment Advantage
Spence is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Maelthra

Old May 24th, 2012, 02:34 PM
In 3rd Edition there is an Equipment Advantage. Page 83 in the handbook. It is missing from the Equipment list in Hero Labs, and simply buying equipment does not add the cost of the equipment into the character cost.
Maelthra is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Are you sure? Remember that 5 equipment points cost 1 power point, so your PP spent won't always go up when you add equipment - only when you add enough to go over the next 5 EP increment.
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:03 PM
It's worth noting that if your GM allows you to put something like "25 pp of mission-specific equipment" (usually done for NPCs), you can always use the Custom Equipment option to reserve the PP for it.
Duggan is offline   #6 Reply With Quote