Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Meatpuppet

Old November 9th, 2019, 07:38 AM
oups double post sorry

Last edited by Meatpuppet; November 9th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.
Meatpuppet is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Meatpuppet

Old November 9th, 2019, 07:46 AM
Thanks
Since I'm on Mac I don't have NotePad and TextEdit doesn't show line numbers but I found a way to find the following line : <bootstrap thing="lSTNahuaht"></bootstrap>

Si I just remove this line and it should work?

Edit: Just did and it worked thanks Minous!

Last edited by Meatpuppet; November 9th, 2019 at 01:40 PM.
Meatpuppet is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old November 13th, 2019, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alientude View Post
I've converted several of these, but not all of them, when preparing Shackled City and Savage Tide for Pathfinder. I've attached the .user file.

Note: it's been awhile since I took a look at this .user file. No guarantees everything works perfectly.
If you would like I could include these when I do my next next update of 3.x -> pathfinder update.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old November 21st, 2019, 11:49 PM
Well folks, awesome news, Alientude has most graciously allowed me to add the 3.x monsters to the DnD conversion content.

I'll be changing the unique id's to match my syntax r35### or r30#### or r3x#### as to not cause issues. I will inform you when this has been completely added. (and you'll see the update on HL obviously :P)
TobyFox2002 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Meatpuppet

Old November 22nd, 2019, 09:43 AM
Coooool

All that is missing now are the Githyanki and the Githzerai (wink wink, if any of you have converted them to HL Pathfinder)
Meatpuppet is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old December 2nd, 2019, 06:21 AM
Well, folks I am currently going over the monsters contained within this file and am making progress to adapting them for use with my 3.x Converted Content.

There are a great deal more than I was expecting to have to work through. Certainly more than just the /iconic/ monsters. That being said, I will work through them all eventually and move them to the relevant books. (3x Monster Manual, Forgotten Realms Bestiary, Dragonlance Bestiary, Denizens of Dread (Ravenloft) ) and so forth.

Some of these monsters will be updated, to function more properly with 3.5e (as that is what my work uses when two versions of any given item exist). That being said the text and abilities may change slightly. Other content may their entries moved to match PF1 universal monster rules; especially the case when things refer to non-existent skills.

I hope to have all the monsters converted over within 2 weeks, then I need to separate them into their relevant *.user files. After that, I will start working on stock files for use with the encounter builder.

For future updates on this I would refer you to http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55726.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote