Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Talthewicked

Old January 27th, 2010, 05:58 AM
When you choose the command squad as an addition to the SM captian, when you make upgrades to them several things are not right. 1st. if you put 4 combi-flamers on after you put 4 powerswords on it will still give you and additional attack. 2nd. If you put matching lightning claws on them you DON'T get the extra attack, but should due to matching weapons. Same with Thunder hammers. Just thought you should know. Just to note further I am running the most current version of AB.
Talthewicked is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Homer S
Volunteer Data File Author

Old January 27th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Hi,

Can you repost this in the AB40k bug report forum at www.ab40k.org ?

It will probably get answered quicker.

Thanks!
Homer
Homer S is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
shaggai

Old January 27th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Without looking at the files at the moment I think that the procedure used to account for the bonus attacks is not quite working well. This is of course, due to the fact that it is trying to keep track of all the weapons and not really figuring out what is getting paired up with what. So that explains the reason for the combi-flamers and power swords (it thinks as long as there is 2 or more powerswords, there should be a bonus). I think that alo explains the LC and Thunder Hammer. If you take only two it should figure out the bonus, but if you add more than 2, it will throw up the error.

I see what I can do with this, and there also might be a change impending to make it similar to how the space wolves work - in that special weaponry will force a new model line to keep track of things like this properly.
shaggai is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:06 PM
Just to confirm - this is a 40k problem and not an Army Builder problem, correct? I think it's not something I have to worry about, but just want to make sure.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
shaggai

Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Just to confirm - this is a 40k problem and not an Army Builder problem, correct? I think it's not something I have to worry about, but just want to make sure.
Definitely a "feature" of the 40K files..nothing to worry about the actual AB program itself...
shaggai is offline   #5 Reply With Quote