Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

harmor

Old September 12th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Would you guys consider adding a Summary Window called "Defenses" that would have:

Fortitude
...vs. Poison:
Reflex
...vs. Traps:
Will
...vs. Ench:

Armor Class
...Flat Footed (Tch):
...Flat Footed:
...Touch:

broken out like that please.
harmor is offline   #161
Steev42

Old September 13th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Real quick question--my current game uses a "roll or 3/4 HD size" option for hit points. If I wanted to make that forced in some manner, is that possible? I don't see a way to add this option in the editor, but I might have missed it.

Similarly, but not quite as quick. Looking to a future game, I'd like to bring in the Star Wars Saga HP style into a pathfinder game, with the condition track etc. Is there a way to do this other than with adjustments? Some tracker next to the HP to keep track of condition would be my preferred method, but I don't know if there's a way in the editor to do such things.
Steev42 is offline   #162
Steev42

Old September 13th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I guess the fact that this was moved to the 'Requested Capabilities' thread means that I wasn't missing anything after all.
Steev42 is offline   #163
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 13th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev42 View Post
Similarly, but not quite as quick. Looking to a future game, I'd like to bring in the Star Wars Saga HP style into a pathfinder game, with the condition track etc. Is there a way to do this other than with adjustments? Some tracker next to the HP to keep track of condition would be my preferred method, but I don't know if there's a way in the editor to do such things.
Please elaborate - I don't own any Saga material, so I'm not familiar with anything you're discussing here.
Mathias is offline   #164
Steev42

Old September 13th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Please elaborate - I don't own any Saga material, so I'm not familiar with anything you're discussing here.
Basically, the system is the same as Pathfinder--just hit points. However, when you take X damage (depending on character), you move down one slot on the condition track. The condition track gives penalties to all defenses(saves), attacks, skill checks, and ability checks of -1, -2, -5, and -10 respectively. The last spot also halves your speed. The very lowest point is helpless/unconscious.

The issue isn't really in implementing the condition tracker--could do that with adjustments fairly easily, which is why I didn't put it in this thread to begin with. What I was wondering was if there was a way via the editor to have it placed on the 'in-play' tab similar to Action Points or Wounds/Vigor, or if that was all done programatically.
Steev42 is offline   #165
dulsin

Old September 25th, 2012, 06:15 AM
I would like the ability to filter lists.

For example in the Feats lists I would like the ability to look at only Metamagic feats or to exclude them from the list. Ditto with teamwork feats.

For spell lists it would be nice to filter by magic schools and levels. ie I only want to look at level 3 necromancy spells.
dulsin is offline   #166
Jamz

Old September 27th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Are there any plans to allow the creation of custom Amulets/rings/etc like weapons?

ie A wizards Bonded Item, be nice to be able to just add a few properties to it without needed an editor.

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #167
Angela2013

Old September 27th, 2012, 11:16 AM
And is there any plans on intelligent magic items other than weapons and armor?

Some days I don't know why I bother to chew through the restraints.
Angela2013 is offline   #168
Aaron

Old September 27th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Creating custom rings/amulets/whatever is unlikely, because there are not defined powers for magic items outside of arms. We'd have to make a new thing for each of the powers for each of the same type of item, which is a boatload of work.

Also, there is the issue of an item with several powers, if you only wanted one of them, there is not a way to determine how much of the cost is from each ability. We'd have to make a call on that, which is something we're not comfortable with.
Aaron is offline   #169
Aaron

Old September 27th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Custom intelligent items outside of arms/armor is something we've discussed, but it is pretty low on the pecking order if I recall correctly.
Aaron is offline   #170
Closed Thread