Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Movian

Old March 25th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Hey,
I just spent a few minutes looking through Hero lab looking for an option for my character to 'Rest' to reset my spells and get hitpoints back based on lvl etc. But i couldn't find any option for this... is it in there and im just being stupid or is this something that may get implemented or has it not been put in for a reason?

Thanks in advance
Movian is offline   #61
harmor

Old March 25th, 2012, 06:22 PM
This would be great...right now have to manually reset all my spells each time...and when you're in the Teens you have a lot of spells to reset.
harmor is offline   #62
DKenady

Old March 26th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Has there been any work for the Druid Wildshape?
This seems to be a natural for a software program to calculate all the aspects of the animal conversion, Size, stats, Items, armor, spells, feats, traits...
With the three Beastaries of forms to choose from, I am ust wondering if there is an easier way to calculate the stats, Armor, AC, Attacks for each form taken?

The last posts I have seen from from 3 years or so ago.
DKenady is offline   #63
DKenady

Old March 27th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Two things I woul dlike to see in Hero Lab:
1) Keeping the changes I make to the format for each character.
Onthe Character sheet I will remove columns, save the protfolio, then when I reopen it, the columns I removed are back and I have to remove them again.

2) Summoned Creatures. With some of the druid feats and spells you can modify your summoned creatures. And with the Beastary mods, you have access to the creature, why not an option for summoned creatures on the character sheet.

127.0.0.1, There is no place like home.
DKenady is offline   #64
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKenady View Post
2) Summoned Creatures. With some of the druid feats and spells you can modify your summoned creatures. And with the Beastary mods, you have access to the creature, why not an option for summoned creatures on the character sheet.
Can't you just do a "Stock" import of the creature into your portfolio then you could easily use the dashboard to switch to it and apply feats like "Augment Summoning" and stuff.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #65
concerro

Old March 29th, 2012, 12:39 AM
I would like for the wizard's entire spell book to show up when I save it using the output hero statblock and/or I would like to be allowed to save the entire spellbook as its own file.
concerro is offline   #66
wootersl

Old March 29th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Ok. I figured I'd get a response to this faster than trying to find it (if it's been asked before). I'm new to Hero Lab. Is there somewhere (or some way) to find how the program came up to all the values (For example, if you hover over Armor Class on the abilities tab, it shows how it came to the AC total). But, it doesn't do it with everything. The program needs (if it doesn't already have it) a calculations page.
wootersl is offline   #67
Aaron

Old March 29th, 2012, 05:01 PM
If you go to Develop -> Enable Data File Debugging you can then right click on things and "Show Debug Fields", which can give you insight into what sort of bonus things are getting, though not the source of those adjustments.

We pride ourselves on making the program the best it can be, so if you see something you think is not being calculated correctly, please post it in the bug thread so we can investigate the issue.
Aaron is offline   #68
Thorneldrich

Old March 30th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Seems this may be a sticking point or low on the priorities list
Thorneldrich is offline   #69
NeoFax

Old March 30th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by concerro View Post
I would like for the wizard's entire spell book to show up when I save it using the output hero statblock and/or I would like to be allowed to save the entire spellbook as its own file.
I personally would like the Wizard's spellbook to actually show what spells are in what book and how many pages are being used. My players 12th lvl Evoker now has 6 spellbooks and it is a PITA to verify each spell from each book is accounted for.
NeoFax is offline   #70
Closed Thread