Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Broxigar

Old January 10th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Yeah, I did not get the files in my email. If someone wants to post them on rapidshare, that would be great for all.

current projects:
Bel'arok the chosen champion of Tzeentch
and his chaos horde(WHF+WH40k)
Shadow Hunters Space Marine Chapter
Army Builder Warriors of Chaos files
Broxigar is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
gabrionus

Old January 12th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhunt View Post
Wow, I know people usually ignore the EULA but this is rediculous. Ever time a new book comes out there are a hundred people whining about how their book isn't supported and they paid for it. Well shut up and get programming hoser. You may be happier with an Excell sheet. Me, I read the agreement and am perfectly happy to wait for somone else to use their free time to set this up. Until then I will continue to play another race that is fully supported by a datafile SOMONE ELSE wrote up.

Keep it up guys you do a whole lot better than I can.

As for you who can't wait but won't invest the time. Go play some other game, we don't need you.
whats with the attitude?..what the heck man?! Did I rip into the people defending the AB? Did anyone who complained here do so? The personal attacks and name calling came from you. if you expect people to listen to your side and perhaps have their mind changed try showing some respect to them as a person. You may not respect their opinion but they have a right to share it...as do you.

Last edited by gabrionus; January 12th, 2009 at 03:17 PM.
gabrionus is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old January 12th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I am editing the Chaos list, I haven't gotten very far and there is a lot of things I don't know how to do (like the Macro stuff). I've gotten all the core choices done and thats it. I'm not sure how to rewrite the lores, especially the Tzeentch one since the old lore had an extra level in it. I also was not able to get the mark of Tzeentch to automatically adjust the ward save on the units statline (again I'm having trouble with Macro, and text driven stuff). I'm creating a list mainly to get me by until someone smarter finishes it. When I'm done with mine I can give it to anyone willing to use a half --- list. However as I said it will be far from perfect.
ChaosLord is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old January 12th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I'm also having difficulty figuring out how to set up the knights base profile and weapon options. At least how to make the enscorcalled weapons affect his profile with the +1 strength.
ChaosLord is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Broxigar

Old January 12th, 2009, 05:32 PM
If you send your files over I could work on the macros. PM me or post them on rapidshare and post the link on the forum. I have had some experience with macros and it would be cool to see how you modified the list.

current projects:
Broxigar is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old January 13th, 2009, 11:48 AM
I wasn't sure what all you'd need so heres three different ones. I only have core done so far and just started working on specials, so it still has a long way to go.

http://rapidshare.com/files/182912645/chaos.dat.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/182912646/chaos.aug.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/18291264...s_aug.bak.html
ChaosLord is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Broxigar

Old January 13th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I have started a completely new list because there are too many errors and things to delete from the old list. I kept on getting context errors and missing data errors, so starting fresh should be better.

I have also discovered a tutorial that explains what each part of AB Creator does and it has helped a lot. If you need to find it, look in the docs folder in the Army Builder main folder located wherever you installed it to.

I believe we could finish this in a few days if we knew exactly what we were doing. Most of the rules are run off of "if else" statements. Kinda fun to find out that army builder was created using C++. Anywho, I will still keep on working on the main stats for all the units. I am in the Rares right now, but I still have to do mounts. That should finish up the base unit stats, and then on to the items! Once I finish the base unit stats and mounts, I will post the files for download in this forum. I hope we can get this made this week or so.

current projects:
Broxigar is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Broxigar

Old January 13th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I finished the units and their mounts. I even added in the casting and dispel base for each magic user. The files are posted on rapidshare and here are the links:

http://rapidshare.com/files/18296628...Chaos.dat.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/18296628...Chaos.aug.html

current projects:
Broxigar is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
Teatime

Old January 14th, 2009, 12:33 AM
You're a champion Broxigar. Looks great so far!
Teatime is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old January 14th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I downloaded your files Broxigar, but I can't get them to open in ABCreator, and when I choose the import file option on AB they don't appear on my list (even though they are in my AB folder). As a matter of fact I can't even open them.
ChaosLord is offline   #60 Reply With Quote