Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ladyofdragons

Old January 3rd, 2014, 08:40 AM
as the title says, I am attempting to convert human paragon to pathfinder. The last remaining piece I haven't been able to figure out is how to create the Adaptive Learning special ability.

Adaptive Learning (Ex)
At 1st level, a human paragon can designate any one of his human paragon class skills as an adaptive skill. This skill is treated as a class skill in all respects for all classes that character has levels in, both current and future. For example, if a human paragon chooses Spot as an adaptive skill, he treats Spot as a class skill for all future class levels he gains, even if it is not normally a class skill for the class in question.

I can create the ability, have it list the skills, but how do I script to make the skill a class skill for all classes for that character?

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 3rd, 2014, 09:12 AM
Can you think of any NPC classes that select from among lots of skills, and make that skill a class skill?

On the Class Special tab, using the "New (Copy)" button, can you find that ability, and look at its script?

(P.S. Don't forget to delete it once you're done studying that copy, or you'll get an error message about invalid unique Ids).

Remember - the way class skills work changed from d20 to Pathfinder - there's no longer a difference between making a skill a class skill for one class or making a skill a class skill for all classes.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote