Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Marediv

Old May 17th, 2012, 06:34 AM
I am trying to create a new breed of Pseudodragon for a character and have a few questions.

1. How do I remove the required Improved Familiar feat?

2. I have inout the average hitpoints of 19 and 3 HD D8's each and it keeps telling me it only has 6 Hitpoints.

3. Finally how do I change the poison? It is a slow poison not the sleep poison.

Thanks
Marediv is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Hinairusu

Old May 17th, 2012, 08:55 AM
1) when you make the familiar, Create it as a new race rather than as a copy of the Pseudragon. as you copy the template it copies the requirement, which afaik you cant change.

2) Familiars *always* have half the masters HP, Its one of the rules you cant change (annoyingly) without using modifiers on the charactersheet (Under Adjustments)

3) add it as a new attack from the create race rather than copying it directly, which lets you change it.
Hinairusu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinairusu View Post
1) when you make the familiar, Create it as a new race rather than as a copy of the Pseudragon. as you copy the template it copies the requirement, which afaik you cant change.
Actually you can remove the requirement. The requirement for Improved Arcane Familiar kicks in automatically when you set the level requirement in the editor. For instance, the Pseudodragon typically requires the caster be 7th level. By entering 7 into the "Familiar Level Requirement" field, it automatically triggers the Improved Arcane Familiar requirement. To remove this, simply delete the level requirement.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Hinairusu

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Ahh. i was under the impression he wanted the level requirement without the feat, which i what i was referring too, But that's useful to know for the future, Thanks
Hinairusu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Marediv

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Do I need to create the poison myself or is there a slow posion already?
Marediv is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:41 PM
In the Editor, look through the racial specials and find the various Poison abilities. If you don't see a slow poison, go ahead and create a new one.
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote