Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

radekg

Old March 24th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Hello,
maybe some of you could help me. I have a player that relies heavly on Bioware. However, I cannot get Bioware details on character sheet printout. Cyberware is there but no Bioware details and descriptions. Am I missing something? Is there an option for that?

Thanks!
radekg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Please give me some more details, so I can reproduce this issue. Which specific items are not showing, and where do you expect them to be shown?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
radekg

Old March 24th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Hello Mathias,
thank you for your time. I'm attaching both "por" file and "pdf" file exported from HeroLab. There is section "Cyberware" in pdf document. I can now see that even that is incomplete (no cyberlimbs - but I can live with that). I'd expect to see similiar "Bioware" section with entries for "Adrenaline Pump", "Muscle Augmentation", "Muscle Toner" and "Symbiotes".

Thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: email Longshadow.por (67.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Longshadow.pdf (363.7 KB, 3 views)
radekg is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Whether something gets a full description in the appendix is "during play, would someone need to look up the rules for this item"? Would you need the rules for muscle augmentation or muscle toner during play - they've already been added to the attributes, which was propagated to the skills and anywhere else it applied. The symbiotes are already calculated into the recovery dicepools listed under the damage boxes.

The adrenaline pump not being listed is a bug - please report any specific items that need to be listed through the stickied bug reporting thread in this forum.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
radekg

Old March 27th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Thank you - that is reasonable explanation. I was probably too greedy. I will post bug report for adrenaline pump.
radekg is offline   #5 Reply With Quote