Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Azhrei

Old October 5th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Hm. Took me awhile to figure out that purchasing modules from LWD required logging into my account first. I went to the Store link but there's nothing there except the main products. I finally went to the News & Announcements, clicked to read about one of the HL add-on products, then clicked the link to see the details of the add-on. That's when it asked me to login. Then I saw the list of add-ons.

(Sorry, I'm clearly a newbie when it comes to navigating their web site! When I bought HL, I bought the books I wanted and never went back to look for anything again.)

Anyway, the LWD list of add-ons does clearly state what the required books are.

One thing I appreciate, is that books already owned show up in red when looking at the bundles. That's very helpful in determining whether to purchase the bundle or buy a few additional books. Bravo on that!
Azhrei is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old October 5th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Although it's not one of the changes heralded, this update seems to have fixed the problems I had with my Wrath characters portfolio file. The characters are now properly mythic again!
LazarX is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 5th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
Although it's not one of the changes heralded, this update seems to have fixed the problems I had with my Wrath characters portfolio file. The characters are now properly mythic again!
Was that the "Gain enough trials to hit tier 10 sends you back to tier 1" bug? Because if so, we did indeed mention that one:

<li>A character who reached 29 or more mythic trials entered on the journal (and therefore qualifies for Tier 10) was incorrectly being shown as Tier 1.</li>
Aaron is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old October 7th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Was that the "Gain enough trials to hit tier 10 sends you back to tier 1" bug? Because if so, we did indeed mention that one:

<li>A character who reached 29 or more mythic trials entered on the journal (and therefore qualifies for Tier 10) was incorrectly being shown as Tier 1.</li>
My bug was diferent. it first set me to tier 9 and it kept decreasing my tier if I put in more trials. As a result it would say that I had too many mythic things selected.
LazarX is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old October 7th, 2017, 08:02 PM
It would appear the Greater Power Attack is still not working after patch 13.22, even its notes specifically indicate it should.

Created a 15th level Two-Handed Fighter with 14 Strength and +3 in Fighter Training: Heavy Blades. Using a bastard sword 2-handed only gives +18 to damage (+3 Str, +12 Power Attack, +3 Fighter Training). The Power Attack bonus should be +16 with the Greater Power Attack. This was done after applying 13.22 update and creating a new character.

I'll report it as a bug. Just mentioning it here so others are aware.
Krothos is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old October 7th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
It would appear the Greater Power Attack is still not working after patch 13.22, even its notes specifically indicate it should.

Created a 15th level Two-Handed Fighter with 14 Strength and +3 in Fighter Training: Heavy Blades. Using a bastard sword 2-handed only gives +18 to damage (+3 Str, +12 Power Attack, +3 Fighter Training). The Power Attack bonus should be +16 with the Greater Power Attack. This was done after applying 13.22 update and creating a new character.

I'll report it as a bug. Just mentioning it here so others are aware.
Did some further testing and found reinstalling HL as new corrected this problem. Not sure how my data file got corrupted to prevent 13.22 from applying it corrections completely, but it seems Greater Power Attack is now working as expected.

So, if your data and numbers aren't adding up, maybe it's time to reinstall the software.
Krothos is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
gourav11

Old October 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
nothing to rather than this site because good site to know more about Pathfinder character sheet
gourav11 is offline   #17 Reply With Quote