Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 6th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhutheold View Post
When I create a Sorcerer and try to select a bloodline...I can not do it. And when I lv the character up and it appears as a tab..the Blood line "Orc" does not appear as a choice.
The Orc Bloodline requires that the "Orcs of Golarion" source be checked - you'll find it in the Player's Companion section of the Configure Hero form (Character Menu...Configure Hero) - find it in the list of options on the right-hand side of the form.
Mathias is online now   #21 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 7th, 2011, 02:52 PM
1) Pale Green Prisim Cracked Attack (seeker of secrets)
Broken select requests a selection but says "nothing to select"
Probably broken on the saves one also..?

2) If you have a process (like a text reader) with data.hlz open when doing a compile HL crashes to desktop with an error instead of gracefully stating it can not write data.hlz due to access denied windows error. I realize I'm strange viewing this file in a window, but I do it to quickly examine code from everywhere and I trip on this error severals times a day.

3) The various ion stones (crimson sphere and the others, search for "to intelligence") don't seem to add a bonus language nor a max skill per two (+2) Int like hat of intelligence does.

4) Ioun stones in way finders don't add synergy bonus (probably need a house rule setting to set the type of resonance chosen by DM.)

5) Gloves of dueling don't add two (+2) to Weapon Training even on Fighter wi Weapon Training alternate class feature.

6) Not really a bug in the way finder, but isn't pretty at all. If you have more than one way finder, they all print "Light (at will) (Sp)" in Spell Like Abilities. Possible to fix in PDF export print to unique identical lines.

7) Minions doesn't print gear it is holding or CMB/CMD. I didn't verify, but suspect ediolon/animal companion do also?

I checked to see if any of these have been reported before and didn't notice them, but if I failed to detect a previously reported problem please accept my apologies.
risner is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old January 7th, 2011, 06:14 PM
One of my players has an inquisitor with an extra spell that is not on his list, Unwitting Ally. It doesn't show up on his known spells, but it is listed on his spell tab.. only it is "grayed" out. It doesn't hinder using the portfolio, but is there a way to get rid of it?

I'll attach it zipped up. Just look on the Spell Tab.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Albion Grimshade 12-26-10.zip (22.8 KB, 0 views)
JimGroves is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 7th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyOlsen View Post
Unwitting Ally.
That is a known bug, the way I cleared it up is to remove it from the profile directly. I don't know any other way (other than hand editing the xml .por file) to clear it up.
risner is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Jasper

Old January 9th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or if I am adding something wrong.
I've built a 4th level fighter. He is wearing Scale Mail +1 and has a MWK Light metal shield. He has a Dex of 18 and the Dodge feat.
Hero Lab says his AC is 21. By my count it should be 22. HeroLab is acknowledging that the armour's Max dex is 4 (due to Armour Training 1).
So base AC of 10 plus 6 (Scale Mail +1) plus 1 (shield) plus 4 (dex) plus 1 (Dodge) is 22.
After experimenting unequipping items drops the AC by the correct amount, dropping Dodge drops AC 1 but lowering Dexterity to 16 does not lower the AC.
It appears the program is not adding in the full DEX bonus of 4. It must not be allowing in the Armour Training, even though the item says Max Dex 4.
Jasper is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 10th, 2011, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Not sure if this is a bug or if I am adding something wrong.
I've built a 4th level fighter. He is wearing Scale Mail +1 and has a MWK Light metal shield. He has a Dex of 18 and the Dodge feat.
Hero Lab says his AC is 21. By my count it should be 22. HeroLab is acknowledging that the armour's Max dex is 4 (due to Armour Training 1).
So base AC of 10 plus 6 (Scale Mail +1) plus 1 (shield) plus 4 (dex) plus 1 (Dodge) is 22.
After experimenting unequipping items drops the AC by the correct amount, dropping Dodge drops AC 1 but lowering Dexterity to 16 does not lower the AC.
It appears the program is not adding in the full DEX bonus of 4. It must not be allowing in the Armour Training, even though the item says Max Dex 4.
Is he carrying a Medium load?
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Jasper

Old January 10th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Is he carrying a Medium load?

Oh for frick's sake...
Thanks. I didn't realize that was the issue. I don't use Hero Lab for equipment but I still have the fighters old weapons and armour, just not checked. It still adds to weight though unless you drop it to the ground.
Thanks lol...
Jasper is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Oh for frick's sake...
Thanks. I didn't realize that was the issue. I don't use Hero Lab for equipment but I still have the fighters old weapons and armour, just not checked. It still adds to weight though unless you drop it to the ground.
Thanks lol...
NP - it's come up a few times before so it was the first thing that came to mind.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old January 11th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Races with natural ability to cast as any caster with added spells from other caster list looses those extra spell lists when levels of the same racial caster type are stacked with natural ability.

Example - Lamia Matriarch has racial casting as Sorcerer 6, + Cleric spells. When Sorcerer levels are added to the race, it's dropping the Cleric options when the tabs get replaced.

Under the "Racial Spells" it works correctly, but after you add those Sorcerer levels it seems to ignore the "+ Cleric spells" part of the equation after it replaces the "Racial Spells" tab with the "Sorcerer" tab.

I've made additional custom races with the editor with different combinations to test this theory - happens each time.
djc664 is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Dedlin

Old January 14th, 2011, 08:37 PM
In Pathfinder HL with the mounted condition activated a non-magical lance gives option to be one or 2 handed but a magical lance does not allow it to be wielded one handed.
Dedlin is offline   #30 Reply With Quote