Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Farling

Old April 30th, 2018, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthgator View Post
No, there isn't. This seems like the kind of simple BS users shouldn't have to deal with, like, ever. If you're pushing out an update, make sure the stupid update is ACTUALLY pushed out, and that users can install it.
Whinge, whinge, whine, whine.

Read the posts earlier in the thread to see that they have an update issue and are trying to get things back to normal.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowWalker

Old May 1st, 2018, 07:01 AM
In all honesty when they detected a problem they should have rolled back the update and not left it for people to stumble upon and then come here to find out there is a problem.
ShadowWalker is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2018, 07:28 AM
I'm very sorry about what's happening. Things should be fully rolled back to 14.6 for now, while we figure out what else is going wrong. I'm sorry for not rolling this back before. Just after finding out about the version issue, the ftp server stopped accepting connections through ftp programs, and I did not think to try alternatives like logging in through a browser. The ftp seems to be working again, and hopefully we can get things posted soon.
Mathias is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Harrek

Old May 1st, 2018, 08:46 AM
I'm not seeing the new content for the Sandy Petersen Chthulu book? Should I?
Harrek is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2018, 09:05 AM
I'm sorry, but the update is not ready yet, and the new content from this update is not available yet. Please hold off on downloading the new version.
Mathias is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Harrek

Old May 1st, 2018, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I'm sorry, but the update is not ready yet, and the new content from this update is not available yet. Please hold off on downloading the new version.
Will do, thanks for the quick response!
Harrek is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
imlegend76

Old May 1st, 2018, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I'm very sorry about what's happening. Things should be fully rolled back to 14.6 for now, while we figure out what else is going wrong. I'm sorry for not rolling this back before. Just after finding out about the version issue, the ftp server stopped accepting connections through ftp programs, and I did not think to try alternatives like logging in through a browser. The ftp seems to be working again, and hopefully we can get things posted soon.
Tried re-downloading 14.6 but still getting an error about mismatched files and it keeps looping me back to try and update. Can't open Pathfinder at all.
imlegend76 is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
MadCat75

Send a message via Skype™ to MadCat75

Old May 1st, 2018, 03:20 PM
Did the new update get fixed, i'm seeing it as 14.8
MadCat75 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2018, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imlegend76 View Post
Tried re-downloading 14.6 but still getting an error about mismatched files and it keeps looping me back to try and update. Can't open Pathfinder at all.
I apologize for this. 14.8 was released just a few minutes ago (after you posted). Please try this again with the new version.
Mathias is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2018, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCat75 View Post
Did the new update get fixed, i'm seeing it as 14.8
Yes, you wrote your post in-between when 14.8 went onto the download server and when I finished writing the announcement post.
Mathias is offline   #20 Reply With Quote