Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

sgprodigy

Old March 4th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I have a portfolio that has 2 characters in it. Both characters have the “Use Traits & Flaws” checked in the “Configure Your Hero” area. One of the characters “Lenny” I was able to add new flaws without issue. The other character “Godfrey” just gives an error message, “Nothing to choose from!”, when I select the “Add New Flaw” in the “Feats” tab. Any ideas why this would work for Lenny and not Godfrey?
sgprodigy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 4th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Unless you've created any flaws yourself, using the Flaws tab in the editor, we only offer one book that has any flaws in it - "Open Content from Unearthed Arcana" in the "Prior SRD Content" section.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 5th, 2013, 04:54 AM
In other words, there may not be any flaws applicable to that character. Also, make sure Unearthed Arcana is checked on in your configure hero window (it can be different for characters even if they are in the same portfolio).
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
sgprodigy

Old March 5th, 2013, 05:27 AM
That was the issue. I added the Unearthed Arcana, and there they were! Thanks much.
sgprodigy is offline   #4 Reply With Quote