Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

mirtos

Old February 20th, 2014, 02:17 PM
I know you can create things in the editor. And thats what I've been doing with epic weapons. But I was wondering, is the +5 max and the +10 warning hard coded, or is it possible to overwrite these with values somewhere?

I'm getting ready to include epic level campaign, and id like to not have to do the editor for each item.

Also, - and this might be asking for too much, but the Pathfinder editor is sooo much nicer than the d20 editor. Its much easier to find things. I know d20 is a somewhat dead system compared to pathfinder, but is there going to be work on the editor in d20, or is it basically what we see is what we get?
mirtos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Bluephoenix

Old February 20th, 2014, 04:40 PM
I'm still hoping for epic level support someday. would be a nice addition with how complex character sheets get by that point, but is also difficult to implement for the exact same reason.

hopefully we can get a response to this from someone on the Dev team.
Bluephoenix is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Hubrice

Old February 21st, 2014, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
Also, - and this might be asking for too much, but the Pathfinder editor is sooo much nicer than the d20 editor. Its much easier to find things. I know d20 is a somewhat dead system compared to pathfinder, but is there going to be work on the editor in d20, or is it basically what we see is what we get?
Second this, the Pathfinder editor and portfolio interface is so much better than the d20. I would hope that the d20 version gets an update soon, but my guess is that it will not. Any improvements will probably come as a D&D Next upgrade/Release if at all.
Hubrice is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 21st, 2014, 09:41 AM
At the very least, I imagine nothing will happen until Realm Works is officially out the door. That said, +1 to upgrading the editor.
Sendric is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old February 21st, 2014, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubrice View Post
Second this, the Pathfinder editor and portfolio interface is so much better than the d20. I would hope that the d20 version gets an update soon, but my guess is that it will not. Any improvements will probably come as a D&D Next upgrade/Release if at all.

Sadly, im afriad you might be right. still there are a lot of d20 players out there. many of which play pathfinder, but many do not. and im not as convinced by dnd next. just my two cents.

While I would love epic support, i agree it might be too much, but i wonder how difficult it would be to make the +<n> dropdown a configurable number as opposed to 1-5.
mirtos is offline   #5 Reply With Quote