Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 30th, 2013, 07:01 PM
So I'm trying to create an archetype for the alchemist that gives up mutagens, bombs, or extracts (player's choice). In exchange it can create magic items with a specific GP value for each level. At 1st level this is 250 gold. At 2nd level it's 500. From that point on, it's 1/3 of the Expected Wealth by Level.

Is there an easy way to set this up?

My hope would be a single script that can do this. If not, I don't mind having to do 20 class abilities but I would like each one to override the previous so that it only printed the current GP value they can have.

I would also like to know if there is a way to set up the archetype so that the player chooses which ability to give up. I don't mind having 3 separate archetypes but a single one would be much more manageable.
blzbob is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM
3 different archetypes - the user makes the choice when choosing which of the archetypes to use.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old December 1st, 2013, 08:04 PM
That's what I was thinking I would have to do.

What about the first question? Is there a way to have an ability that is tied to Wealth By Level?
blzbob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old December 1st, 2013, 09:06 PM
My current plan, if I can't tie the ability to the Wealth by Level is to have it just list the ability at each level with a specific GP value. I tried to create a class ability that I was hoping I could just use to override a previous ability. When I select Append Reference for the ability I want it to replace, I still end up with both versions. I would like to have this be the same ability that improves every level.
blzbob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote