Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

haibane

Old March 24th, 2023, 08:16 AM
Hi,
Is the companion guide supposed to be in the store? I’m not seeing it, and I’d like to make use of the added spells/feat. If not, is there a way to do a custom spell?

Currently rebuilding all PFS characters...
haibane is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2023, 09:49 AM
The Kingmaker AP package includes the companion guide content as well.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old March 24th, 2023, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
The Kingmaker AP package includes the companion guide content as well.
It looks like Inkshot and Transcribe Conflict are both missing as they should be in the Occult list.

haibane is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2023, 12:52 PM
I just tested on one of my existing characters - a bard. I can see both of those spells available to choose from.

The usual things to check:
Have you turned on the Kingmaker setting for this particular character? It's usually on by default if you purchased the package before you created this character, but there's some cases where it doesn't, and that's been the reason other users have encountered similar issues where it looks like content is missing.
Are you using any error message filters on the table?
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old March 24th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Hmm I might have to double check and make sure that this one works I was testing it on a witch, but I'll try again from scratch.

haibane is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old March 24th, 2023, 01:23 PM
Odd. I got it back after doing a rebuild. Thanks! Although it is showing as Red for PFS, when in fact there is a chronicle boon that grants it to you.

haibane is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2023, 02:28 PM
If you have a chronicle allowing it, then go to the GM Approval tab (the very bottom tab in Build Mode), and add the items your chronicle allows there - the chronicle confirms to any GM you play with that you have approval to take this item that would not be available to players who hadn't gotten that chronicle.
Mathias is online now   #7 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old March 24th, 2023, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
If you have a chronicle allowing it, then go to the GM Approval tab (the very bottom tab in Build Mode), and add the items your chronicle allows there - the chronicle confirms to any GM you play with that you have approval to take this item that would not be available to players who hadn't gotten that chronicle.
Oh that's neat... didn't know that part existed. Although I'm still getting this: "Inkshot: Pathfinder Society warning: At the time we released the update that added content from this book, the Pathfinder Society Allowed Resources list had not been updated to include this book, so all of this book's contents were not allowed. If the Allowed Resources list has been updated since then, some of this content may be legal. Our next update will bring the Pathfinder game system current with any changes to the Additional Resources since then."

Last edited by haibane; March 24th, 2023 at 03:09 PM.
haibane is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2023, 06:48 PM
Ah, yeah I think we need to go check the few recent APs and get them set for PFS use with approval. They're not added the same way to rest are to the resources page so fly a bit under the radar sometimes.
Daniel V is offline   #9 Reply With Quote