Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

FreakFire74

Old December 7th, 2019, 04:12 AM
Hi all,

I've been having trouble with my Curse of Strahd Realm for over 4 months now and it's driving me crazy. Tried support, but they eventually gave up because they didn't how to fix it except advise me that I should delete the file that was causing the issue. I'm hoping theres someone here that can help me!

So basically I can't sync. I examined my Realm with support and according to them there is a faulty import with a cover image that is too big. They also advised me to fix the file that was imported and re-import it. I don't know which import is causing it. If that is even the problem..

The exact error message is "Record Key: (number) type ImportExportDef too large 6795296 > 537737. Note: This typically occurs when too much data was saved in an inappropriate location, such as an indivdual text snippet or other oitem that is not intended to store a large amopunt of data on its own. "

I've spent hours and hours examining all my different files and entries and I just can't find it, nor delete it.

So now I've decided to try another route and export small chunks of my realm, so I can import them in a fresh realm, hopefully leaving behind whatever is causing the problems (if it's in a cover image, I guess that will be left behind). Problem is, I'm also running into problems exporting and importing.

I've followed Joshua's YT clip for importing and that all went well but when I tried to import I'm getting an error message saying:

Encountered validation error for the import XML: The 'format_version' attribute is invalid - The value '4' is invalid according to its datatype 'urn:lonewolfdevel.com:realm-works-export:version_type' - The MaxInclusive constraint failed.

So the new Realm is empty. No entries.

The Export files should contain something. They are sized 300,591 KB, 86,323 KB and 634,081 KB.

So my question is twofold:

1) Is there anyone who has any idea or suggestion how to go about fixing my realm?

2) What is up with the export/import error message?

Thanks!!!

Last edited by FreakFire74; December 7th, 2019 at 04:51 AM.
FreakFire74 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Valyar

Old December 7th, 2019, 05:10 AM
The error with the import and the validation error are tied to the last patch and recently there is beta patch to fix this behavior: https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63509

If you are not on this patch level, please try it and see if the export/import now works.

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.
Valyar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
FreakFire74

Old December 8th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Hi Vaylar,

It worked!! Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Mike
FreakFire74 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote