Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Vaporose

Old May 10th, 2016, 06:44 PM
I want to create a random treasure generator that only pulls from items I currently have selected for my packages and heeds whether I have that item type hidden or not (i.e., high-tech items). Specifically, for Pathfinder.

Is there any possibility of creating one using the Editor?

I have gone through every pathfinder random item creator I can find and each one is lacking something that would be helpful; mostly, the full database actually available to my characters.
Vaporose is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 11th, 2016, 10:31 AM
The random treasure tables in the various Paizo publications aren't merged together in any of them, so how do you propose to combine the likelihood of each wondrous item?
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Vaporose

Old May 11th, 2016, 04:05 PM
What I mean is, I'd like a button on each of the separate gear tables to randomize the existing items already available to add to the character. Basically, like a random search-and-add feature. Not using the existing random treasure tables

For instance, one on the gear table, one on the magic items, one on armor, and one on weapons.

It would be even better to be able to split it down by sub-categories, or to randomly generate a custom magic item, but if this were possible at all to do I imagine that these additional features would be even harder to accomplish.

I am assuming this is completely impossible to do, though, given that the existing search functions are already rather limited and I haven't noticed any other randomizing scripts.
Vaporose is offline   #3 Reply With Quote