Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Trueshots

Old February 14th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Hi there, I am looking for a file that will allow me to add the Super Genius Games Youxia Archetype to my Paladin in Hero Lab. I read about the editor, even played around with it for a few hours....End Results: I'M CLUELESS.

To be honest I'm pretty computer illiterate and was hoping someone could help me with this.

Has anyone ever made this file or has it to share? Any help would be great! Thank You!
Trueshots is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 14th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Sorry just searched v1.5 release of SGG data set that I am going to do in a few days and that archetype is not in their. Could maybe get done in the future but if you really want it you may have to do it yourself if you want it now.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Trueshots

Old February 14th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Sorry just searched v1.5 release of SGG data set that I am going to do in a few days and that archetype is not in their. Could maybe get done in the future but if you really want it you may have to do it yourself if you want it now.
Thanks for responding! I'd love to do it my self but after hours of looking at the editor, I just believe its way over my head. I guess I'll have to do it old fashion was and do it on paper
Trueshots is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old February 15th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
Hi there, I am looking for a file that will allow me to add the Super Genius Games Youxia Archetype to my Paladin in Hero Lab. I read about the editor, even played around with it for a few hours....End Results: I'M CLUELESS.

To be honest I'm pretty computer illiterate and was hoping someone could help me with this.

Has anyone ever made this file or has it to share? Any help would be great! Thank You!
I have most of the SGG material, but I don't remember that one offhand. If it is in one of the archetypes material, which I am guessing it is, I believe the archetypes as SGG has done them make it either very difficult at best to put them into Hero Lab. This is because Archetypes as Paizo has defined them are class specific vs what I seem to remember you can do with SGG is apply them to any class. Herolab I believe asks for a class that the archetype is for and then asks which class features are being replaced. So conceptually, you'd have to build a replacement for each class. Again this is me talking off the top of my head a bit as I haven't spent that much time with archetypes.
Asandir is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old February 15th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Please tell us which product it's from, maybe somebody'll jump in to help you.
Lord Magus is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Trueshots

Old February 15th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
Please tell us which product it's from, maybe somebody'll jump in to help you.
Its for Pathfinders. It is an Archetype for the Paladin class that is not supported by Paizo or Hero labs. This is the ARCHETYPE HERE.

If someone could get me started with it I may be able to do it. I didn't understand the entering of "ID Codes" and such. I don't think it would be too hard for someone that knows what they are doing there isn't many feats/abilities to switch out. But when things start talking about codes and mess.....I get lost quick! I'll look more today for maybe some youtube video on how to use the editor. Thanks Much!

I think the actual product it come from is the Genius Guide to Martial Archetypes.

Last edited by Trueshots; February 15th, 2013 at 04:53 AM.
Trueshots is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Trueshots

Old February 16th, 2013, 01:23 PM
I haven't been about to find anything on YouTube about creating archetypes. If any of you guys were willing to help me get started and such, I would gladly reimburse you for your time via Paypal. Any help would be great , thanks!
Trueshots is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old February 16th, 2013, 01:49 PM
I'll make it up for you real quick, but it will not be scripted, (the abilities will just have txt). The scripting for SGG stuff is crazy.
Frodie is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old February 16th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodie View Post
I'll make it up for you real quick, but it will not be scripted, (the abilities will just have txt). The scripting for SGG stuff is crazy.
My biggest problem indeed. Scripting for SGG.
Asandir is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Trueshots

Old February 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Thank You, Does it matter that I have no clue what your talking about LOL
Trueshots is offline   #10 Reply With Quote