Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

billy.hewlett

Old September 22nd, 2018, 03:20 PM
I have some requests/bug reports for the Art of War package, I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum.

1) The Stalker archetype "Soul Hunter", the feature Soulburning says "Stalker arts that utilize deadly strikes use soulburning instead". However if you take Soul Hunter it won't let you take Stalker talents that use deadly strikes

2) The feat Advanced Study has the requirement: "4th level or higher in a martial disciple class (a class that has the maneuvers readied class feature)", however a Rogue with the Hidden Blade archetype cannot take this feat despite the fact that she has maneuvers readied class features.

3) There's no way to switch to getting the Steel Serpent discipline, either through a faction or the Unorthodox Method trait.

Thank you very much, this package is amazing.
billy.hewlett is offline   #1611 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old September 25th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Mythic template adding 8 hit points instead of 10. Created a Half-Orc Bloodrager, which has d10 for hit points. Added a Mythic template and it's only adding 8 hit points.

I've attached the .por file to review.
Attached Files
File Type: email Kazragor.por (80.4 KB, 0 views)
Krothos is offline   #1612 Reply With Quote
cebadec

Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:19 AM
There are 160+ pages spanning years, I apologize if this has been put here before, but I was curious if requests are allowed for the community packs to include sources. I don't have the skill for programming otherwise I'd do it myself.

If requests are allowed, is there any chance to get the Purple Duck Games materials added in (specifically Kineticists of Porphyra and Legendary Kineticist content)?

If this has been addressed previously (both the aspect of requesting sources and the actual source I requested) then I apologize. Thank you for your time.

-Cebadec
cebadec is offline   #1613 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old October 6th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Would it be possible to add the ability to add the archetype for the unchained classes for printing? This broke a few years ago. Frustrating that the archetype will not appear on print copies.
Dwayne is offline   #1614 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old October 6th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Never mind...after I restarted and reloaded the Encounter Builder library, the problem seems to have disappeared...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HL_error.JPG (136.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Aldaron; October 6th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
Aldaron is offline   #1615 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 8th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Sorry all I just noticed these posts. For some reason the forum never marked this thread as having new posts in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy.hewlett View Post
I have some requests/bug reports for the Art of War package, I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum.

1) The Stalker archetype "Soul Hunter", the feature Soulburning says "Stalker arts that utilize deadly strikes use soulburning instead". However if you take Soul Hunter it won't let you take Stalker talents that use deadly strikes

2) The feat Advanced Study has the requirement: "4th level or higher in a martial disciple class (a class that has the maneuvers readied class feature)", however a Rogue with the Hidden Blade archetype cannot take this feat despite the fact that she has maneuvers readied class features.

3) There's no way to switch to getting the Steel Serpent discipline, either through a faction or the Unorthodox Method trait.

Thank you very much, this package is amazing.
Thank you for the bug reports. Yeah Path of War has fallen behind but I hope to start looking at some of the bugs soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
Mythic template adding 8 hit points instead of 10. Created a Half-Orc Bloodrager, which has d10 for hit points. Added a Mythic template and it's only adding 8 hit points.

I've attached the .por file to review.
Thank you for the bug report. I will look into this soon I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebadec View Post
There are 160+ pages spanning years, I apologize if this has been put here before, but I was curious if requests are allowed for the community packs to include sources. I don't have the skill for programming otherwise I'd do it myself.

If requests are allowed, is there any chance to get the Purple Duck Games materials added in (specifically Kineticists of Porphyra and Legendary Kineticist content)?

If this has been addressed previously (both the aspect of requesting sources and the actual source I requested) then I apologize. Thank you for your time.

-Cebadec
Well as its just myself now working on PF1 stuff I have to say no. I still have to much to finish with the existing books and really don't have time to add new books at this point sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
Would it be possible to add the ability to add the archetype for the unchained classes for printing? This broke a few years ago. Frustrating that the archetype will not appear on print copies.
I am sorry I am not following what you mean here. Can you provide some examples or steps to duplicate the issue please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
Never mind...after I restarted and reloaded the Encounter Builder library, the problem seems to have disappeared...
This is a base bug in HL itself (specifically in the Binary part). Its been getting worse over the years and I hope any day now for a fix.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1616 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old October 8th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Hope this helps. If you have an unchained Monk, Rogue or Barbarian and you also have an archetype the archetype will not appear on the print out like it does for the regular Monk, Rogue, or Barbarian. A regular Barbarian who has the archetype of Invulnerable Rager will have the archetype appear at the top with his class but the exact same character who is an unchained Barbarian will not have the archetype appear.
An easy way to see this is to make a character who is an unchained class with an archetype and then just change it to the regular class with an archetype.
Dwayne is offline   #1617 Reply With Quote
marikunin

Old October 9th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Um I have a single request if possible...the Joy Mystery from Jon Blazer Enterprises for Oracle...I keep trying to add it using the editor but it doesn't work...if you can't add it in I understand.

Last edited by marikunin; October 9th, 2018 at 02:24 PM.
marikunin is offline   #1618 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old October 27th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Shadow, looks like the pS2fPowerA isn't working on basic stat-block outputs
Minous is offline   #1619 Reply With Quote
Meatpuppet

Old November 8th, 2018, 05:30 AM
Hey there ShadowChemosh,

Just installed the Pathfinder Community Pack.

Looks cool.

Could you (or someone who knows) tell me what exactly is in "ShadowChemosh’s Gaming Addon" (Adjustments, Archetypes & Classes, Equipment, Feats) ?

What happens when I enable them? Are they collected houserules?

Thanks
Meatpuppet is offline   #1620 Reply With Quote