Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Marediv

Old April 12th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I am not sure if this has been brought up or not before, could not find it if it had. Is there anyway to get the undefeatable feats for Hero Lab? Not sure how to make feats myself yet. Just recently got the program, hopeing it will let me use the extra companion feat so I can get my second companion in the program. Please help if able. Also looking to see if anyone has heard anything about the Midgard setting if there are any plans to do thoose books as well.

Thanks
Marediv is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 12th, 2012, 02:25 PM
There are resources online to track down fan work done, such as ShadowChemosh's excellent work on the Hero Lab Community Repository at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/commu...tions/hero-lab or Chiefweasel's great site at http://www.cheeseweasel.net/ (left sidebar, near the bottom).

Some gaming companies produce HeroLab material to accompany their products through our Powered By HeroLab program, so you might want to check into that as well (or urge the company to take part if they don't already).

Be that as it may, Multiple Companions is something we do not yet support, but it is one thing we have gotten lots of requests for, so it is high on our list of priorities.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old April 12th, 2012, 04:08 PM
You're talking about Louis J Porter's UndeFEATable line, right? Those were... what, one page each? I don't know if I have the time to enter every feat in the 8 pdf's I have, but if you have any specific requests I might be able to help.
poizen37 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old April 12th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Poizen,

Looks like you've gotten ambitious now! SGG stuff and now LJP!

Asandir
Asandir is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Marediv

Old April 13th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I will look them over and see which I might need done. Still hoping to figure out the editior so I can make them as well. Anyone planning on adding anything from Midgard? Did not see it in updates or the sites I was directed to earlier in this posting.

Also is there a function that lets you use wildshape to get stats for the forms that can be used?

Thanks
Marediv is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old April 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marediv View Post
I will look them over and see which I might need done. Still hoping to figure out the editior so I can make them as well. Anyone planning on adding anything from Midgard? Did not see it in updates or the sites I was directed to earlier in this posting.

Also is there a function that lets you use wildshape to get stats for the forms that can be used?

Thanks
By Midgard, I presume you are meaning Open Design's work. I only have a couple of items of theirs right now. Was there something specific you were looking for?
Asandir is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Marediv

Old April 13th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Was looking for the Book of Drakes at present.
Marediv is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old April 14th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Ahh. Not one I have, and frankly not one I am quite prepared to tackle. Still learning my way around spells, feats, domains and bloodlines I'm afraid.
Asandir is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Marediv

Old April 14th, 2012, 08:56 AM
No problems trying to play around with it some myself and create. Just thought if someone had already done it would save some time.

Any idea how to do wildshape?
Marediv is offline   #9 Reply With Quote