Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Minous

Old March 20th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I too, wish we had some more powerful search stuff, but alas that's more than I am qualified to do.
Couldnt you use the same logic to populate the spellbook that you use to populate the class spell list (using a drop down menu in the spellbook itself to determine which class to pull from)? That would then enable the standardize the searching in class spell lists.
Minous is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Aaron
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Couldnt you use the same logic to populate the spellbook that you use to populate the class spell list (using a drop down menu in the spellbook itself to determine which class to pull from)? That would then enable the standardize the searching in class spell lists.
No, that's not what that selector is for. People already get confused by it enough without me tacking another function on it. Sorry man.
Aaron is online now   #22 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 20th, 2017, 03:01 PM
If I wanted to do hat in the editor is that something do able?
Minous is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Aaron
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 20th, 2017, 08:38 PM
You wouldn't be able to use the selector. You could create a version of the gear item which overwrites the candidate expression to use a set class, if you wanted. For example, you could make a "prayer book (cleric)".

I think that would be as simple as adding a Target tag for the class you want it to point at. If that won't work, you'd need to go into the gizmo with an eval script, find the SpBkClsHlp pick, and override the abItemExpr field (which I believe is set at Render 10000).
Aaron is online now   #24 Reply With Quote