Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

MrEdaniels

Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:08 AM
Thank you for the update.
MrEdaniels is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:19 AM
I thought I had posted a response here, but I guess it got lost. But yes, as mentioned in my announcement of that data file in another thread, certainly the data file I've made available does have Stone and a Hard Place in it (although there is an Errata out now that I need to look at for any further updates) is not in any way and official data file. I cannot guarantee that any characters made with it will ever work correctly in the official file once it is released and I am not the official writer/supporter of the DLR file.

That being said, Caped Crusader has said that he is working on an update to the file, but since that is a free file while the Sci-Fi Companion and Super Powers Companion 2 files will be pay file they are taking precedent over updating the DLR file, so it may be a while before we get an official update there. I have given him directly the link to the file I've done as well, which has updates for Last Sons, and The Flood as well as Stone and a Hard Place so some of the things in my file may make it to the official release. In other words any characters created with it may be partially or possibly even fully compatible with the official version, I just have no idea how CC will want to work with the file I sent him and what improvements he will likely make to it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
fnord_friendly

Old July 16th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Has any thought been given to Nova Praxis for SW? Or the Sci-fi sourcebook?
fnord_friendly is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 20th, 2015, 04:48 PM
It'd be a good bit of work; it diverges from common SW usage in several ways.
Paragon is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old November 25th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Just a note: while not official, I do have an updated version of the datafile for Broken Earth; if anyone is interested, just PM me and I'll send you a link.
Paragon is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Corone

Old October 4th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Hiya

I'm getting a similar problem to Arlyansor in that my Savage Worlds data files aren't being recognised.
I'm on a PC, with the right licence and install. But once I installed the latest big update for Savage worlds, it lost all my extra worlds. (Which is a pain as i'm playing Deadlands!)
I have all the companion updates and it worked fine before the new update.
Any help appreciated!
Corone is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 10th, 2017, 03:18 AM
Do you get any error messages when you start the program at all?
Is everything working but the User Settings are showing any more?
Have you downloaded the most recent version of the Setting files? Some were recently updated.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
MrEdaniels

Old October 14th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corone View Post
Hiya

I'm getting a similar problem to Arlyansor in that my Savage Worlds data files aren't being recognised.
I'm on a PC, with the right licence and install. But once I installed the latest big update for Savage worlds, it lost all my extra worlds. (Which is a pain as i'm playing Deadlands!)
I have all the companion updates and it worked fine before the new update.
Any help appreciated!
Same thing. Can't get it to recognize anything.
MrEdaniels is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old October 14th, 2017, 03:04 PM
That is very weird, I updated and mine is fine. All of mine are showing up and they work perfectly.
jbearwillis is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
OK, which update are we talking about? The last Savage Worlds update, or the update to Hero Lab itself?

And - What Happens. as exactly as you can describe it?

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #40 Reply With Quote