Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

dmoe82

Old November 12th, 2019, 05:25 PM
My DM allows us to swap general feats for class feats. Is there a way to do this in Hero Lab Online?
dmoe82 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 13th, 2019, 09:20 AM
You can always add as many feats of whatever kind as you like, and they will work as expected. Hero Lab will warn you with validation messages that you have taken too many/too few of each, but will continue to work as expected.

Normally we have "Adjustments" that you can add to your character to suppress these messages for house-rule situations (to grant you more/fewer feat slots, etc). In this particular case, we don't have an adjustment for class vs general feats, but I've notified the data file authors to add this to their list.
Joe is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
talsharien

Old November 13th, 2019, 09:20 AM
No such customisations exist as yet.
talsharien is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
dmoe82

Old November 13th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
You can always add as many feats of whatever kind as you like, and they will work as expected. Hero Lab will warn you with validation messages that you have taken too many/too few of each, but will continue to work as expected.

Normally we have "Adjustments" that you can add to your character to suppress these messages for house-rule situations (to grant you more/fewer feat slots, etc). In this particular case, we don't have an adjustment for class vs general feats, but I've notified the data file authors to add this to their list.
Thanks for the response, thats what I figured.
dmoe82 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote