Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Micco

Old March 3rd, 2020, 05:22 AM
I'd say it is a Definite Buy. It is definitely a work in progress, but the functionality as-is is worth the price in my opinion. Just don't expect it to be quite to the level where you can check your brain at the door when you use it. I always double-check things to make sure they are implemented right. Usually they are, but sometimes something isn't quite right yet.

But what is very encouraging is that when I submit a bug or UI issue it is often fixed within 24 hours. It helps to submit the bug report with an eye to helping out the dev team replicate the issue, so I go a bit overboard in detail and ensure that I can replicate it if I follow my reported steps.
Micco is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old March 3rd, 2020, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micco View Post
It helps to submit the bug report with an eye to helping out the dev team replicate the issue, so I go a bit overboard in detail and ensure that I can replicate it if I follow my reported steps.
yes!

psa to everybody else: your bugs will get fixed a lot faster if you do this

Last edited by dacoobob; March 3rd, 2020 at 07:16 AM.
dacoobob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote