Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warmachine & Hordes

Notices

thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 27th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the Warmachine Army Builder support forum!

My name is Butch "The Butcher" Kenney and I am the AB file author for the Warmachine data files. I hope these forums will work even better than what I've tried to accomplish with my Yahoo Group. For one thing, it should be easier to follow a particular question/problem with a forum as opposed to the email based group.

Please post any problems you are having with the data files. If the Army Builder program is acting weird, I probably won't be able to help much, but I will try. There is a specific forum for help with the program itself.

I will still run the Yahoo Group for some time still. It is helpful. However, the forums here will be the main spot for updates and bug reporting.

Thanks, and great gaming,
The Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
winged_human

Send a message via AIM to winged_human Send a message via MSN to winged_human Send a message via Yahoo to winged_human

Old February 19th, 2009, 09:40 AM
the Butcher,
with the new version of WM and Hordes coming out I think this would be a great time for me to help you get the AB data file as up to date as possible while allowing myself to become more familiar with the AB Data File design kit so I can help you keep it as up to date as possible. Would you mind my assisting you in this endeavor?

Thanks

Winged_Human
winged_human is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
CountMercury

Old April 14th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Mid-April, is there ever going to be a Warmachine update? The War Room software from PP is generally reviled. Seems there is still a place for Army Builder. I know, I paid for War Room and here I am looking to see if Army Builder can do the job.

When will that update come out?
CountMercury is offline   #3 Reply With Quote