Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

cebadec

Old March 28th, 2020, 05:14 PM
With the most recent update to HL, i am now getting an error with my Aegis. The error is

"Unrecoverable infinite loop detected and broken. Portfolio evaluation aborted and current state is unknown. Cause of infinite loop is inappropriate dependencies based on the use of global tags. Please notify data file author to correct problem."

It appears to be tied to my AEGIS SUIT. Not sure what I can do to fix it. When I delete the suit it the error goes away. When I have the suit, the error shows up on everything that causes any sort of calculation. Any suggestions?

Thank you for any help.
cebadec is offline   #1721 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 28th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebadec View Post
With the most recent update to HL, i am now getting an error with my Aegis. The error is

"Unrecoverable infinite loop detected and broken. Portfolio evaluation aborted and current state is unknown. Cause of infinite loop is inappropriate dependencies based on the use of global tags. Please notify data file author to correct problem."

It appears to be tied to my AEGIS SUIT. Not sure what I can do to fix it. When I delete the suit it the error goes away. When I have the suit, the error shows up on everything that causes any sort of calculation. Any suggestions?

Thank you for any help.
Can you email me the .por file causing the issue please and I can take a look. My email is my forum user id at yahoo dot com.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1722 Reply With Quote
cebadec

Old March 28th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Thanks @Shadow Chemosh. I have emailed you the files.
cebadec is offline   #1723 Reply With Quote
Thermo

Old April 12th, 2020, 08:33 AM
I am getting a similar error here with several of my portfolios. Not exactly sure what is causing it though. Started when I installed the 14.19 update to Pathfinder. I restored to a previous install without that and the portfolios load fine.

Doesn't appear to be related to the community pack though so I will post on the 14.19 thread.

Last edited by Thermo; April 13th, 2020 at 06:51 AM.
Thermo is offline   #1724 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 13th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermo View Post
I am getting a similar error here with several of my portfolios. Not exactly sure what is causing it though. Started when I installed the 14.19 update to Pathfinder. I restored to a previous install without that and the portfolios load fine.

Doesn't appear to be related to the community pack though so I will post on the 14.19 thread.
Just a note that I have been working with LW on this issue. Seeing how your not using the community pack and its happening is another point in favor that the issue is in the engine.

If it turns out its something I do need to fix in the community pack I will do that but it most likely not an issue I need to fix.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1725 Reply With Quote
Blacklock

Old May 1st, 2020, 02:33 AM
Can anyone help? Eldritch scoundrel doesn’t appear as an archetype choice for my Pathfinder unchained rogue. What to I have to buy or unlock to get that choice?
Blacklock is offline   #1726 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old May 7th, 2020, 06:52 AM
Hi SC, have you any time to make any updates to your Community Pack? It's been a year since you're last release.
Krothos is offline   #1727 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 7th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklock View Post
Can anyone help? Eldritch scoundrel doesn’t appear as an archetype choice for my Pathfinder unchained rogue. What to I have to buy or unlock to get that choice?
This archetype looks to be from "Pathfinder Player Companion: Arcane Anthology" - which is part of the "Pathfinder RPG Player Companion #22", so you would need to have that active. Also, you would need to be sure that this works with Unchained.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #1728 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old June 21st, 2020, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
Hi SC, have you any time to make any updates to your Community Pack? It's been a year since you're last release.
I was wondering the same thing I would love for more PoW archetypes and prestige classes to be added.
asvaldson is offline   #1729 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 21st, 2020, 06:17 PM
PoW archetypes! Got my attention there.
Ualaa is offline   #1730 Reply With Quote